✦26

-

Madison's POV

-

"I fucking knew it! Fuck! Thats why you weren't texting me. God, I had a feeling." Allie screamed after I told her everything that hapened between Austin and I.

"Allie" I grabbed her arm. "Pipe the fuck down before you get us both kicked out of here." I laughed.

She took a glance around the room, and sure enough we were receiving stares from numerous people throughout the cafe.

"Sorry, I just can't believe it. Oh my god.... it's so hot."

I looked down trying to hide my grin. "You can't tell a single soul about this, Al. Austin and I could get into some deep shit. I trust you."

"I promise, your secret is safe with me." She reassured. "So Austin, hmm. He's quite the charmer, eh?"

"Ugh" I rolled my head back. "He's such a gentleman and has only the best intentions. And gosh, sometimes he can be so sexy and dominant. I can't get enough..."

"Please, just do me a favor." She smiled.

"What?"

"Use protection. I don't want you on teen moms."

"Allie!" I slapped her arm. "No, no no. That's not happening any time soon. I grew up in the belief that sex should be saved until marriage. But, I don't know..."

"Yeah, okay." She spoke with nothing but sarcasm.

"I hate you sometimes."

"Is now one of those times?"

"Yes." I joked as I stood up and threw my cup in the trash. "Wanna go?"

"Sure, but this conversation isn't over. You still have so much to tell me."

I nodded and we both made our way outside.

The ride to Allie's was brief and pretty interesting considering she was with me. We were singing the words to anything that came up on my phone. With her there was never really a dull moment.

"Thanks for the ride hoe, and tell your boyfriend I appreciate him paying for us. Love you." She turned to me.

I laughed. "Love you too bitch, now get out of my car."

She rolled her eyes. "You go from sweet to salty in a split second. See you tomorrow!" She slammed the door.

I honked at least seven times to say goodbye and made my way back home.

I need more friends like her.

-

I was beyond anxious for class to be over. I had to tell Austin something that got me so excited, I almost broke my lamp when I found out. Allie had already knew, she would have found out eventually anyway.

It felt like it took forever for everyone to clear out of the room, so I just took my time packing up my shit. I actually paid attention in class like Austin told me to.

I slowly made my way up to him after the last few students were nearing the door. "Hi."

"Miss Santori, what can I do for you today?" He smiled.

"Nothin." I played, trying to cover my over radiant joy.

"Nothin, huh?"
I nodded furiously.

"Seems like you're pretty on about something to me." He leaned over the desk. "Spit it out."

"Okay," I grinned. "I got that email about the Dean saying school was canceled the other day."

He rose his eyebrows in confusion, so I continued.