✧57

-

Madison's POV

-

4 months later.

I felt good. Content with Austin, my happiness, and my life. Everything surely but slowly fell back into place, and things did eventually die down.

Alex literally would turn up at my place 4 out of 6 days a week, and that's when Austin asked me to move in.

Flashback:

"Austin, he's here again!" I whisper into the phone, peeping at the lanky my figure I've grown to hate lurking around the streets of the complex.

"Again? Fucking again?" He sighs, I can visibly imagine his pinching the tip of his nose and shutting his eyes. I don't blame him, this is the third time this's week I've had this problem and frankly it's creepy.

"Yeah and I really don't know what to do this time..."

"Just- ah," he grumbles, "don't step one foot outside, go to your room and stay in bed kitten. You call me as soon as he's gone or if he doesn't let up, yeah?"

"I will," I confirm.

"This is becoming absolutely ridiculous..." He trails off and I agree. "Was the boy always this damn obsessed with you?"

"I don't even know / remember, if so he didn't give me one inkling about it whatsoever. Creep as fuck."

"Watch the language baby, I shouldn't have to remind you." Austin warns and I roll my eyes as I plop myself into bed after checking my doors and windows are locked.

"You curse just as much as I do, honey," I bite back, changing the subject shortly after to avoid another pointless argument. "I'll see you in an hour or so, then?"

"Mmm," he agreed. "Talk to you later angel, I love you"

"Love you too goofball," I grin lazily and hang up the phone.

For the time being, I occupy myself on Tumblr and mentally curse myself for not bringing food upstairs with me. Maybe this is a sign.

5 minutes prior to when Austin arrives, I peek outside my window to make sure Alex is gone. When I see that he's not around, I audibly sigh and make my way back downstairs and plop onto the couch.

15 minutes into Family Feud (a/n or Netflix and chill) a light knock comes from my door and I go to open it, finding Austin standing there in his cheeky self, swaying on one hip from the other. "Hi," he kisses my lips as we shut the door, "Sorry I'm late baby."

"'S fine." I grin and take a seat on the counter as Austin slips onto a stool. "So,"

"So." He repeats my words, glancing at me and sighing afterwards. "I'm concerned about this. I very much am. I don't feel safe with you hear alone all the time and him being around. I'm constantly worrying about you, my angel baby."

"I know," I flush at the nickname which goes straight to my tummy, "But I really don't know what I could do, I'll probably just wait it out."

"Has he even tried coming to the door?"

"Nada," I shook my head. "Not once has he come to the door or tried to contact me which is even more confusing."

He stays silent for a moment, chewing on his bottom lip in deep thought. I'm tempted to bite his plump lip so hard, and before I know it I maneuver myself in between his legs and nibble on it. He chuckles and wraps an arm around me, picking us up and walking us over to the couch. When I'm situated into his lap I bury my head into the crook of his neck, "What can I do?"