✧38

Austin's hands are so hot

-

Madison's POV

-

I had to have Austin drive me to school because my fucking car wouldn't turn on, again.

I offered to have Allie or Alex drive me, but as soon as I said Alex he insisted on taking me.

"Does your car do this often?" Austin asked, his vision glued on the road. (I just thought of Often by the Weeknd omg okay forget I'm here continue)

"Yeah unfortunately." I sighed.

"That's not good baby." He shook his head.

"I know." I agreed. "I've only had it for 3 years though so I don't know."

"Well you're birthday is in two months." He turned to me at the red light, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Austin Carter Mahone you are not buying me a car." I warned.

"Why-"

"Nope nope nope." I cut him off.

"Fine." He paused. "But if you ju-"

I grabbed his face, my hands holding either side of him so I could look him in the eye, and smashed my lips to his to shut him up.

I pulled away as a car honked at us.
Oops.

"Austin, that's sweet of you and I know that. But I would not be able to function if you bought me a car. That's too much money that you do not need to spend on me."

He pouted but nodded shortly after. "Why do you have to be so nice?"

I shrugged. I didn't really consider myself nice for some odd reason. I don't consider myself pretty or smart either so that's probably why. Jennifer Lopez really knows how to lower my self esteem man.

"I'm still going to spoil you with something that will blow your mind, okay? I just haven't thought of it yet..."

I giggled. "Alright cutie."

-

The next two days were boring as hell. I literally went to school, ate, watched friends on Netflix and went to bed.

Austin was pretty busy with meetings and what not, and it's not like he was always available at my dispense.

"Dude, you zoned out that entire class." Alex snapped me out of my thoughts, whispering into my ear as we exited Mr.Valdez's class.

"Was it that noticeable?" I laughed.

"Pretty much, yeah." He chuckled. "But it was nothing interesting so"

I nodded, and we stopped in the caf to grab something to eat.

"Isn't it fucking weird that Professor Mahone is my cousins best friend?" Alex asked as he took a bite of his cheeseburger.

I almost choked at his name. "Oh, yeah." I agreed, quickly stuffing my face with my chocolate chip cookie.

"At least I don't have class with him." He added.

"You don't?" I asked with a face full of cookie.

He shook his head no and I sighed in relief.

"Why do you look so happy?" He asked.

"Me?" He nodded. "I um, he just gives a shit load of work. You're lucky."

I legit pulled that out of my ass. I need to be more careful around him.