✧29

-

Madison's POV

-

"How far did you two get?" Allie questioned, sticking her fork into her salad before brining it back to her mouth.

"I don't know." I laughed quietly.

"You do know, you just don't want to tell me." She rose her eyebrow.

"What's wrong with that?" I grabbed a breadstick, "Can't I have a little privacy?"

"No." She smiled and I shook my head with a sigh.

"Okay, you kissed. We got that far. Let's get a little farther."

"Al, why do we always have to talk about my love life?" I laughed.

"Because, my life is so boring and yours is so, not. I wanna know what it's like having someone who cares for you the way he does."

I rubbed my head, "Okay."
I'd end up her telling her everything eventually.

"Yes! Okay, um... Did you two like, ugh I probably won't word this correctly but... fuck yet?"

I almost choked on my drink. "Dear lord, Allie. Who do you think I am?!" I chuckled. She's fucking crazy.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure!" She rose her hands in defense.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

She brought her face over the wooden table and spoke above a whisper, "Has he, touched you down there yet?"

"Uhm," I coughed, awkwardly averting my gaze anywhere but Allie. I feel uncomfortable.

She gasped, "No he fucking didn't."

"But he did," I retaliated, trying to cover my flushed face. I felt a smirk shape it's way onto my lips.

"Holy hell... When?"

"Recently, like 3 days ago. It was when I went to hang with him and his nephew on Saturday."

"Wow." She breathed. "I'm so jealous oh my gosh. I need a boyfriend."

I giggled, trying to quickly think of anyone I knew who could go for Allie.
"You'll find someone and just feel it when it happens. I have an older cousin who may be interested?" I winked.

Her lips curved upward.
"Might have to take you up on that offer one day, sister."

-

After I got home from my early 'dinner date' with Allie, I cleaned out my fridge in total boredom and decided it was time to go grocery shopping.

Austin texted me and asked if he could stop by, so I figured he could take a ride with me.

Shortly there was a knock on my door, and I answered with a big smile already knowing who it would be.

"Hi," I beamed, embracing Austin into a warm hug.

"Evening, Madison." He rubbed my back. "You seem happy to see me."

"I'm always happy to see you," I countered, unwrapping myself from his arms.

"I'm happy we're on the same page then," he chuckled. "So what have you been up to?"

"Nothin much, I just had dinner with Allie." I answered, making my way into the kitchen as Austin followed suit. "Can you come food shopping with me?"

"Why?"

"Have you seen my cupboards?" I rose my eyebrow. "Pleasseee."

"Hm, I don't know...." He trailed off.