✦50

"Do you think about the girl you love, and hold her tight?"

-

Austin's POV

-

"So," I barked inches away from his face, "what do you propose next?"

He glared at me nastily before speaking up, "there's only one thing to do."

"And what do you think that is?" I snarled, letting go of his shirt and pushing him away from me. "Huh?!"

"Break up with her."

I laughed loudly at his pettiness. "Are you being serious right now?"

He nodded.

"Who the hell are you to come in here and tell me what to do? Then get into Madison and I's personal business?"

"If you don't break up with her you bet your life I'm going to bring this up to the head of administration. I don't think you'd want to loose your job, right?"

"What kind of sick person are you?
Like you scare me?" I barked.

"I won't hesitate to speak up about this."

"Why the hell do you have to tell someone in the first place?!" I asked puzzled.

"It's fucking wrong that's why." He pointed his finger at me. "As a teacher, you should know better than to prey on your students!"

"Go fucking tell them, I don't care. I'd rather loose this shitty job than Madison any day of the fucking week! So go ahead, have fun." I snapped harshly, my grip tightening on my desk.

"Are you sure you want to do that, really? Oh, you'll loose your job but what about Madison? You do realize how hard she worked to get into this school, and how much it'd hurt her to leave, right?" He snorted, taking a seat at one of the desks.

I watched his amused expression annoyingly as I took in his words. I can't fucking let this kid tell me what to do, but I also couldn't let him tell anyone. I couldn't do that to Madison, I told her that I would take care of her. And I plan on keeping my word because she always comes first.

"What will it take you for you to keep your damn mouth shut? Money? Name your fucking price." I threw my negotiation onto the table, almost ready to beat the shit out of him but waiting for my offer to be accepted.

"I don't want your damn money. I want you to break up with Madison." He shrugged carelessly, as if this was nothing to him.

"First of all, I want your ass off my chair. And second, why do you want this to happen so badly? Do you find pleasure in torturing other people, is that it?" I huffed between each sentence, my anger riding more by the minute.

"Because, I know what kind of effect you have on her. She never goes out with anyone anymore! And her being in this relationship, will only get her into trouble! I care for her more than you to actually see that."

I shook my head, pointing my finger right in his face, "You're saying I have a bad influence on her? The one who took her out to a house party on a first date, and left her all alone while you were drunk, and I held her crying in my arms! You have no fucking right to say that to me, and I will not tolerate your dumb accusations, when clearly you haven't evaluated yourself. Then you say you know what's best for her and that she'd be hurt to leave this school, but what about having her boyfriend dump her? You think that would be any better? Is that really what's best for her once you think about it?"

"It will be," he murmured quietly, as if he knew I had a point.

"You don't know shit. Our relationship is none of your business. I take care of that girl with my life and I would do anything to keep her away from pricks like yourself, so I suggest you find some new friends and leave us alone." I pushed him out of the way and made my way towards the door, ready to go home and explain everything to Madi and make sure she was alright.

"If you tell Madison about this, I'll go to the dean tomorrow. And if I see you lurching around her, I'll still go to the dean."

"Fuck off, you piece of shit."

He chuckled behind me as I neared my way out of the school. His voice boomed through the hallways, "You've got four days to make a decision."

-

I sighed, tightening my arms around Madison's frame and swiping my nose against her own. I haven't decided what to tell her yet, or tell to her anything in general. I know I should explain what happened, but I know her to well to assume that she'd confront Alex about it.

She's too good.

Madison grinned though her eyes were closed, eyelashes fluttered against her rosy cheeks. She looked so beautiful, so peaceful that I couldn't help but plaster her face with slow, wet kisses.

"I'm trying to sleep," she groaned, though I could sense the amusement in her tone. I know she likes when I'm over affectionate with her, and she does too.

"You love my kisses." I pointed out, pecking her cheek once again to extend my point.

"I do," she hummed, followed by a short yawn.

"I know. I'll let you sleep, pretty girl." I grinned, scanning over her face. I can never take my eyes off of her. And this only made me feel worse for keeping this afternoons incident from her. What kind of 'friend' does that someone? My poor baby got involved with an asshole, that's for sure.

I've hated him since the start, since the first night I invited Madison into my home where she cried all night long. And he was the reason.

"Night, again." She laughed slowly, the sweet sound pulling me away from the ugly thoughts. Rolling over, I had the perfect opportunity to pull her back flush against me.

The sound of her light puffs and small snores had lead me to the conclusion that she had fallen asleep. I laid there awake, with a sleeping Madison tucked under my arms arms while I pondered in my own thoughts.

-

-

-

This is so short sorry but wow..... What do you want to happen next, or what do you think will happen?
goal: 300 votes
have a good night xoxo