✦19

-

Madison's POV

-

"Coming!" I shouted from my bedroom, hoping Allie heard me at the front door and would stop her harsh banging.

I quickly stole another glance in the mirror, flattening out my dress and making sure my makeup and hair looked okay. I think I'm alright? Am I wearing too much makeup? Fuck, are my shoes too high?

I always overthink things. I shook my head and grabbed my red clutch, cautiously making my way to the front door. Wouldn't want to trip and fall before I even got there.

"God, you're banging is giving me a heada-" I started, whipping my front door open. "Oh my god. You look fucking fantastic!" My tone changed almost immediately as I engulfed her into a hug.

"How about you missy?" She shrieked letting me go. "You don't look too shabby yourself." She joked. I smiled and quickly turned around to shut the front door before making sure I had my phone.

"Come on." I playfully rolled my eyes, grabbing her arm so we could get to her car. The last thing I want is for us to show up late, that would be totally unacceptable at least to me.

We shamelessly drove to Tutto's Italian restaurant while blasting a mix of rap and country. Key word, shamelessly. We were singing almost every word, and when 'Fuckin Problems' came on I think I almost hit my head on the dashboard jamming so hard.

"That was quite an interesting ride, Mads." Allie chuckled as she pulled into a parking space.

"I know, I feel really hype right now," I turned to her. "Do I look like alright?"

"You look a little flustered," she chuckled, "but the color on your cheeks compliment your clutch. How about me?"

"Horrible."

"Have I ever told you how much I hate you?"

I gave her a big smile and opened my car door ending the conversation.

"This place is huge!" Allie whsiper-yelled into my ear as we made our way to the front entrance.

"It's gorgeous though- oh my gosh."

"I wonder how your man's looking tonight." She smirked.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"You know exactly what- or who I mean."

I dragged my middle finger across my face as to say 'fuck you.'
She chuckled, dragging the heavy glass door open. The restaurant was colored with different shades of reds, greens, browns and was lit only by candles and string lights. It looked absolutely gorgeous.

"I see Mr.Envito over over there, I have to say hi. I'l be right back, you're okay right?"

"Peachy." I responded, hoping she'd be back soon. She nodded and turned on her heels, and I stood there like an idiot trying to find someone I recognized. Just someone I could mingle with to pass time.

I made my way towards the bar and ordered myself a sprite, purposely taking my time to drink it. I people watched almost everyone, until I was met with a familiar pair of piercing green orbs burning into my ugly brown ones.

Austin- and he looked fucking hot. His hair was slicked back, and his tight black suit made me want to jump on him right here. He licked his lips- his plump, pink, sexy lips, and before he had the chance to open his mouth I could hear my name being called from the bar. On instinct my head shifted towards the noise before realizing it was Mrs.Russo. I reluctantly walked towards her, knowing that I had to greet her. I felt bad leaving Austin, but I have to thank Mrs.Russo since she is the one who invited me.