✦10

-

Madison's POV

-

Today I decided to wear something nice since I've felt like shit these past few days.

I put on a black leather skirt with a light-wash denim button up shirt tucked in, and throw on my favorite riding boots. After straightening my hair and putting on a light coat of makeup I feel satisfied on my decision to actually try and look nice.

-

Mr. Mahone hands each student their test back as we exit the class.

He's been acting dull today, and he's giving out a shit load of work too.

I can tell by the way he hands back my test, I haven't gotten a good grade.

Shit.

I don't understand though, I spent all night studying.

"Mr.Mahone, I don't ge-"

"Madison, if you can't tell already, I'm busy. See me tomorrow." He snaps.

Someone's in a pissy mood. Is he on his fucking man period or something?

"What's your deal?" I scoff. Instead of waiting for an answer I turn on my heels to get to my next class.

Fucking men.

-

Physics.

Ive always hated science, and I always will. But it's important.

"So, as you know yesterday we were studying over chapter 1. Im assigning for you to write a ten page essay and sum up this chapter and what we've learned. I will put the link to a video for you all to watch on the board, and it'll give you more detail about yesterdays lesson. I'd like this to be typed and handed in by Friday. I know this is a lot, so you have this period to get a start."

"You have to be kidding me," I muttered under my breathe.

"Right!" a deep voice whisper-chuckled into my ear from behind.

I turned around to match the voice to a face.

He was genuinely cute, he had nice tan skin and straight white teeth. His chocolate eyes along with his smile were comforting.

I nodded and rolled my eyes in agreement.

"I don't think I've properly introduced myself. Im Alex." He greeted.

"Madi." I smiled.

"I know, you were coughing up a storm the other day, huh?" He chuckled.

I nodded and looked down as I blushed in embarrassment.

"Basically, yeah." I agreed with a small laugh.

"Keep your voices low!" Mr.Valdes shouted.

"Sorry" I mouth towards Alex and turn back around.

Now time to start this paper.

-

"Okay class is over! Have a wonderful afternoon."

Once I had my books back in my bag I made my way towards the exit of the class.

I'm actually pretty relieved since I got a majority of the information together for this damn paper, so I won't have to worry about it too too much.

"Madi?"

I turned to face the voice which I now recognize, Alex. "Yes?"

"Would you uh, wanna hang out sometime?" He questioned, scratching the back of his neck.

I blushed, "Sure, I'll give you my number?"

He handed me his phone and I put my contact in;

Madiii Santori

"I'll be seeing you around, Madison." He gently grabbed my hand a placed a light kiss on it.

I could get used to this Alex kid.

-

Sweatpants, hair tie, chillin with no makeup on.

Drake lyrics really relate to my life. The minute I got home today I decided to start my work, so I can get some sleep for once.

It's weird having headphones in when your in an empty house alone, but at the same time it's kinda peaceful.

All of a sudden my music stops, and I know I'm getting an incoming call.

'Mom'
It read.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Madi, you sound great! How are you feeling today?"

"I'm fine now, what's up?"

"Well, Daniella's school is having that winter show soon, and she has a few lines. Do you want to come?"

Oh God, these shows are usually painful to watch. But I have to go, I'd feel too bad saying no. Besides, I miss home.

"Of course, when is it?" I questioned.

"It's December 6, I think it's on a Friday night."

"Oh, so I'll see you before then anyway for Thanksgiving."

"I know, I just wanted to let you know ahead so you don't make any other plans. How's everything going?" She asks.

"Eh, there's a lot of work but I'm managing... How's everyone doing?"

"Good, we miss you like crazy. It's weird without you here all the time."

I chuckled, "I know, but it'll be Thanksgiving break before we know it."

"I know I know, I'll call you tomorrow Mads. Love you."

"Love you too mom." I smiled even though she couldn't see it over the phone, and hung up.

I sighed to myself, living alone gets boring every now and then.

-

-

-

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND IM SORRY BUT I FEEL LIKE I HAD TO UPDATE SOONER THAN LATER, so here's chapter 10!

Make sure to vote for the next chapter😊

Goal: 50+ votes

Ily and have wonderful day❤️