✦31

-

Austin's POV

-

I made a left hand turn and pulled into the driveway of my mother and fathers house.

I cursed to myself, noticing my brothers car.

I was planning on telling my parents in person about my relationship with Madison because I can't stand to talk with them over the phone, and now my fucking brother is going to make this a living hell.

I pushed my worries aside and quickly made my way to the front door. It's so fucking cold I'm afraid my balls are going to freeze off.

I knocked about three times and my mother opened the door after undoing the thirty seven locks.

"Austin? Oh, what a nice surprise." My mother greeted, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hi mom." I kissed her cheek, slowly removing myself from her brace.

"What's up?" She asked, leading me into the kitchen after hanging up my coat.

"Nothing, just thought I'd stop by."
I answered, taking a seat at my kitchen counter. I haven't stopped by in a while.

"Good! You need to come see me more often." She tsked.

"I know, I know." I grinned.

"So what's up?" She questioned.

"We-" I started.

"Well if it isn't Austin, the brilliant college professor." My brother cut me off, making his way into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes before exchanging my hellos.

"What were you saying honey?" My mom chimed in. I'd rather not talk about this in front of my judgmental brother, but I don't give two fucks about his opinion either way.

"I have a girlfriend." I answered, brushing off Roberts tight ass glares.

"Ooh, really?" my mom clapped joyously and I nodded. "Tell me about her."

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of my girl.

"Her name is Madison. I think she's the most attractive woman I've ever laid my eyes on, really. Caramel hair, eyes, perfect smile. Here, I'll show you a picture I have on my phone." I beamed, reaching into my back pocket.

"She's really got you whipped, huh?" My brother chuckled.

I turned to face him. "Treating your girl right isn't whipped, Rob. Grow up." I scoffed.

"Boys." My mother warned. "Robert, stop being such a negative Nancy."

I grinned evilly in triumph before she turned back around and finally looked at the picture.
"Wow." My mother choked out in misbelief. "She is gorgeous... How old?"

"Almost 19." I swallowed.

"19?" My mother glanced at me and I nodded. I knew this was fucking going to happen.

"Oh lord," my brother mumbled. "Next your gonna tell us she's your student, too?!"

I didn't answer either of them and I think they received the message.

"You're kidding me, right? You're going out with a student?" Robert laughed, obviously finding this whole thing amusing.

"No, I'm not kidding. I really like her, and trust me I held back at first because I knew how much shit this could stir. But I couldn't. I really like her and frankly I don't care what you have to say about it, I'll do whatever I want." I stood up.