✧51

-

Austin's POV

-

The morning was slow, and the lack of sleep wasn't making the problem any better. I felt tired, stressed, and my mind was constantly running.

I don't even remember what I taught my previous classes, and I have only lectured four today.

Everything that happened in the past 17 hours has been eating away at me, and I want the 'four days' to be over and done with, when he'll tell the dean who won't believe him, and all is done.

Something tells me that it may not be that simple, but I could only put my money on it.

-

Madison's POV

-

I walked into Austin's room early as per usual, and placed an iced coffee on his desk as I knew he loved those.

Upon noticing my presence he turned from his computer to look up at me, a smile forming on his face as his focus switched between me and the coffee.
"Hey, my two favorite things. Thanks baby,"

My cheeks warmed at his cheeky remark "no problem."

He grabbed the cup with one hand and used the other to yank me onto his lap, to which I gasped quietly.

We held eye contact as we both sipped on our drinks, my legs comfortably hanging off the big ass chair. Austin slowly brought his attention back to the computer as his head nestled into my shoulder from behind, and I watched him silently as he put some grades online and edited something else.

He squeezed my leg every so often to let me know he still acknowledged my presence, which made me smile. I continued to study his features as I had the perfect opportunity, and I watched his skilled fingers type away before looking at the way his jaw clenched at something that puzzled him.

It was hot.

"You like staring don't you?" He chuckled, his focus still on the screen.

"I like staring at what's mine." I clarified, bringing the straw back up to my mouth to take the last sip of the hazelnut coffee.

His head shook as a smirk lightly outlined on his plump lips, and his hand carefully moved up my leg.

Once Austin finished up with the computer, he sighed and turned the chair around, so our back was towards the door. "Thanks for letting me get that done." He murmured, kissing up my jaw to my temple.

I nodded and mentally cursed as his hand boldly slipped under my dress. "I feel some skimpy lace," he whispered hoarsely and my breathing noticeably increased.

"That's what it is" I responded, eyes closing briefly as his middle finger slipped between the lining.

"Maybe," he suggested, "I'll have to buy you some nice pairs."

"I'd like that."

"Yeah?" He questioned to which I nodded. With that, he tugged the corner of the material down my leg, and I turned to watch him curiously.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Kind of punishing you, regarding the whole club situation and all."

"But-"

He shook his head before cutting me off "I'll take your little panties off, and make you sit through class as the breeze hits your c.lit, as I watch you struggle through the hour and long for me to touch you everywhere you desire, the sexual frustration building up to a point where you can't take it anymore."