✧5

-

Madison's POV

-

It takes me about five minutes to get back to class, and when I arrive I nervously walk through the door.

The only people in the room are Zach and Mr.Mahone, sitting at a group of desks combined together.

Both their heads snap in my direction a as I make my way towards them.

Mr.Mahone's eyes trail up and down my body. I look down feeling self-conscious while blushing at the same time. He suddenly clears his throat.

"Miss Santori, please take a seat." He motions for me to sit in the empty seat next to Zach.

"I'm not sitting next to him." I say dryly.

"Whatever, pull up a chair next to me then. This is not what were here to discuss." He sighs, obviously getting frustrated.

I pull out a chair from one of the desks and move it next to Mr.Mahone's, making sure it's not too too close.

"Okay. Now that we're here, do you care to explain to me what happened earlier?" He asked to no-one in particular.

"Well s-" Zach started but was cut off.

"No. I want Madison to tell me."

Mr.Mahone turns to face me.

He wants me to tell him!

"Well, I was trying to study with Allie when I heard a few people laugh from behind me. I ignored it at first, but then I heard Zach and his friends laughing about how Allie was soaking wet. I asked him nicely to cut it out, but then he kept on escalating it and calling her a rag doll and shi-"

"Miss Santori." He warned in reference to my language.

"Sorry....anyways the bottom line is that he was acting like a first grader would. So when he wouldn't stop after I asked him yet again, I told him to, um...yeah, I think you heard the rest." I replied, letting my gaze hit the floor.

"Mr.Mahone, if I may?" Zach questioned.

He nodded back a yes.

"I was simply observing how funny Allie looked because she was completely drenched. Madison here had no right to call me an asshole and tell me to 'shut the fuck up', hurtful words like that." Zach put his hand over his heart dramatically, making it look like my words hurt him.

"Is he kidding me?" I huffed

"I got it." Mr.Mahone cooed.
I gave him a reassuring nod before I could let anything pass my lips that I might regret.

"First of all, you were not 'observing.' You were acting like a jackass in front of your friends making fun of the poor girl. She was a little wet, who the hell cares?" He paused."Zachary, Madison has a right to say whatever she wants to say. She may not have said it the best way," he placed his hand on my leg.

Woah.

"But you were acting very immature. You are not in preschool and we shouldn't have to be here sitting in a circle talking about this- you're a grown man. Since I'm letting you off with a warning I suggest you don't act like a child in my classroom anymore." He warned, removing his warm hand from my leg. I sighed in defeat.

"And for you" he turned his body to face mine. "I'm very disappointed in how you chose to deal with this situation. Your language was totally unacceptable and out of line. I will not tolerate those types of words in my classroom, Miss Santori. You'll be staying tomorrow after class, and also owe Mr.Doresy here an apology."

The fuck? Why couldn't Zach just keep his damn mouth shut and save us both the time?

I nodded unwillingly. "Will you at least tell Allie you're sorry?" I asked Zach.

"I'm not apologizing to anyone." He crossed his arms.

"Well, I'm not even going to think about doing any of this until you grow a pair of bal-"

"I am not in the mood for games. Apologize before you make me change my god damn mind." Mr.Mahone hissed, cutting me off.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Good. Now, Mr.Dorsey, I suggest you go and apologize to Miss Knight before this escalates any further than it should."

"She was th-" Zach started.

"Zachary. This is NOT first grade. I don't have time for this petty bull, and quite frankly neither should you. We shouldn't even have to be here right now. This is ridiculous, you're 18 years old and I have to make you apologize to another student for calling her names?! No buts, Go and do it now."

Gosh, it was almost if steam was coming from his ears. He was fucking mad now.

But it's attractive..

"Fine whatever. Where is she?" Zach asked as he shifted his gaze towards me.

"Shes sitting outside by the dorms." I muttered and with that he was out the door, having nothing else to say.

The awkward silence was soon broken by the loud sigh erupting from Mr.Mahone's mouth.

I decided to apologize to him because he seemed stressed, and I felt bad.
"I'm uh, sorr-"

"Just save it Madison." He dismissed, leaving his previous spot and maneuvering back to his desk.

Ouch.

I got up without saying a word and decided I needed to take a walk alone, just to clear my mind.

Today couldn't have been worse.

-

-

-

Aw, poor Madison.

Hey loves💖 So tomorrow is my first day of school, ew. Sorry for this short chapter, I've been busy with getting ready for school and my fucked up sleeping schedule back on track for school lol. I'll probably update in 2-4 days, so make sure to give this chapter a vote if you enjoyed! Ilyasm xx.