✦39

-

Madison's POV

-

Thursday:

"Can I just skip this part since we're running out of time?" Austin asked the class. We were watching Elf because Christmas break was in two days, and I don't think he felt like giving us work.

Some of the upsides of college are definitely the long ass breaks.

"Yeah sure, who cares?" Lauren asked.

"Well obviously not you, Lauren." He sneered, and the class laughed.

She crossed her arms and her cheeks reddened. He's mine!

We continued to watch the movie and I could not help but feel Austin burning holes through me with his eyes.

I dared not to look at him because I knew I would just laugh. Allie nudged me constantly and I just waved her off, telling her she's crazy.

Once it was finally finished I waited with Allie to see to Austin. She obviously knows we're together and she asked to hang out so why not.

"Miss Santori, Miss Knight." Austin greeted as we approached his desk. I grinned and opened my mouth to reply before before Allie cut me off.

"Ooo, so professional." She snorted and I gave her the finger.

Austin turned to me with furrowed eyebrows.

"She knows." I stated nervously.

"I see." He gulped. "Can you, uh, come here for a second?"

I nodded as I walked towards him and he pulled me onto his lap. I cold only hope that Allie was on her phone or some shit.

He turned the big ass chair around so our backs were facing the door and no one could see us.

"Oh, sure. I'll just let you guys talk." Allie scoffed sarcastically from behind.

I giggled and Austin chuckled lightly.
"How was your day?" He asked, moving my legs on either side of him.

"Good, you?"

"Tiring." He concluded, coming to my ear and speaking above a whisper. "You know, I want to spank your killer ass for not telling me that your little friend knows about us."

My cheeks flamed and I felt something in the pit of my stomach. "Sorry, I just. I don't know." I tried to explain myself but I couldn't.

He smirked, his hands lightly groping my butt.

"Just please be careful, yeah?" He questioned.

"I will." I nodded.

"That's my girl." He murmured sweetly, softly kissing up my neck. I quietly let out a moan as he started to suck, his teeth grazing the skin.

"She won't tell a single soul?" He mumbled while working at my chest.

I shook my head no.

He grinned against my skin, his teeth sucking harder on my sweet spot.

"It's- gonna leave a mark," I mewled.

"Oh, baby, that's just my plan." He whispered in a sinister tone.

Allie cleared her throat awkwardly and Austin pulled away from me. I forgot she was here for a second.

I rested my forehead on his and pouted, not being able to finish. He pecked my lips shortly and I slid off of him before he spun back around.