✧24

-

Madison's POV

-

I groaned mentally and physically as my eyes opened.

My gaze averted to Austin almost immediately, only because my face was smushed against his chest. I smiled and intertwined my legs with his trying to find a new heat resource.

Slowly, I nestled my head into the crook of his neck in hopes that I would fall back asleep.

Not even 10 seconds after I closed my eyes they were open again, I remembered we had to wake up early today- Shit! I glanced at the clock which read 8:13.

Fucking hell, were both going to be late.

"Austin! Austin!" I whisper yelled.

"Austin!" I shook him, causing his eyes to snap open.

"Madison, is everything alright baby?" He sat up giving me a look filled with concern.

"It's 8:15 were, were going to be late!" I rushed out of the bed.

I glanced at Austin who was watching me with amusement as I scrambled to get my clothing.

"What?" I asked.

"Mads, baby, come back to bed." He grumbled groggily.

"We can't, I can't miss any more schooling..." I trailed off, trying to convince Austin more than myself because his offer was tempting.

He chuckled, "Will you just come here one second?"

I gave him a skeptical look before slowly obeying and bringing myself to the edge of the bed.

"You're-" he grabbed my legs, "Not going anywhere, my princess." He flipped me besides him.

"Austin." I whined with a slight giggle.
"I have to. Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Listen," he held himself over me. "The dean called me this morning, and I guarantee you've received an email about this. The campus is closed as of today. No work, no anything today." He grinned.

"Really?" I asked.

He answered with a nod.

"Why?" I questioned. Austin chuckled before getting up and out of the bed, leaving me confused. He strolled to the window and pulled the blinds open, giving me my answer.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath taking in the ammount of snow outside.

"I know. I suppose one of these days I'll have to get fully used to this." He commented before sliding himself back under the blankets.

"Just me and you today."
He kissed my nose.
"What do you want to do, gorgeous girl?"

I felt myself fight a smile. "I don't know, what does the one Austin Mahone do in his spare time?"

"Mmm, nothing particularly interesting on my part. But there may be something you'll enjoy."

I scanned his face before deciding to speak again. "What would that be?"

"I'll show you once we get downstairs, I just want to stay here a bit longer. Dean Charles rang me at 5 fucking 30 this morning. I'm surprised I didn't wake you."

"I'm glad you didn't, I'd be moody all day."

"Not with me."
I chuckled, keeping my comments to myself not wanting to go back and forth about it.

I attempted to release myself from Austin's grip, but there was no use in trying.
"Austin," I complained, dragging out his name.

"Where do you think you're going, hmh?"