✧43

-

Madison's POV

-

My body was shaken awake in the middle of my dream, the voice I've grown to love instantly making me forget what I dreamt of.

"Mads, time to get up." Austin's tone was gravelly, presumably because he hadn't woken up much before me.

"Nmph," I groaned something I wasn't even able to make out, swatting away his arm.

"C'mon baby." He tried. I felt his nose nudge against my cheek and the stubble that lined against his sharp jaw. "Hi." He murmured, pressing a kiss right under my lobe.

I waved my hand as to say hi back, still not planning on getting out of bed.

"Maaadddiiiisssoooonn." He exaggerated into my ear loudly, making me flinch.

"Hey, Austin." I yawned. "Can you do me a favor?"

"So she speaks," He exclaimed, "Of course. What is it?"

"Shut up." I smiled sweetly at him.

He flashed me an unamused glare, tsking before getting up and out of the bed. I felt a smug smile make its way onto my lips as I snuggled into the silk pillow, but it soon faded as the blankets were yanked off of me.

"Noo," I groaned, turning flat on my stomach so I could cuddle into any material left on the bed.

"If I can't talk you out of bed I'll take you out myself." He announced and I shook my head.

Austin chuckled, out of nowhere placing one of his large hands on my clothed butt.

"Cute." He mused, probably in reference to my polka dot undies. I shuddered as he started to knead my left cheek, using his other hand to clear the hair away from my face. "Now Madison." He warned into my ear lowly, "Don't make me ask you again."

With that he tapped my ass and flipped me over so I was trapped underneath him. I whimpered when my bum started to burn.

"That hurt." I mumbled, gazing up into his hazel orbs.

"I'm sorry." Austin said in tone that screamed I'm not really sorry before pecking my cheek. "But seriously, we have to get ready now if you want to get on the road as planned. And its hard for me to keep convincing you to get up because I just want you here besides me." He explained.

I rose my head to place a kiss on the warm skin of his chest, gently nipping and sucking. "Please, 5 more minutes."

"Madison..." He exhaled unsurely.

"For me?" I questioned, cautiously flipping over so I was situated in his lap.

He sighed softly. "Only because you look insanely adorable in my shirt."

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I sat on my knees in between Austin's open legs. "Would it be more adorable if it was off?" I taunted, popping the first three buttons open and slowly trailing my hand down my chest, my cleavage surely showcased.

Austin sat there wide eyed before attempting to grab my fingers which I pushed away.

"Let me." He demanded.

I shook my head no, sitting up momentarily to toy around with the waistband of his briefs.

"Mads, you don-" His voice was cut short by his own groan once I palmed him through the thin material.

"I don't what?" I questioned, running my hand repeatedly up and down his clothed length.

He sighed. "Nothing- that's just, that's besides the fact that you knew I'd fucking give in."