✧40

Song of the chapter:
Rolling Stone
'Baby I got you'
(This song is so sweet it makes me cry tbh)

-

Madison's POV

-

"You hoes ready to go?" Jeremy shouts from the kitchen. I roll my eyes and grab my jacket, having Allie hot on my trail as we skip down the stairs.

"Don't be an ass, boy." I warned, pointing a finger at him.

He grinned cheekily, opening the door for us. "I'm just playing with you."

"Mhm," I hummed as he followed us to the car.

"We taking yours or mine?" I asked.

"I want to drive." He said and I nodded.

Once we got to his car I went to the passenger door and opened it before he cut me off. "Let Allie sit in the front."

"You're fucking me." I asked. Is he serious?

"She's the guest." He smirked.

"No, no, I'm sitting in the back." Allie stuttered.

"Listen dick-wad," I called him jokingly. "Last time I checked you're the guest."

He pursed his lips and I smiled as I knew I won this battle.

"I know you two are undressing each other with your eyes, too." I added with a smirk before getting in the seat.

Shortly after we were on the road driving to who knows where with a comfortable silence between us, and the radio was playing lowly in the background.

"What's new, pipsqueak?" Jeremy asked as he turned to face me.

"Eh, nothing really. What about you?" I shrugged.

"Same old, mom is still doing fine and all that. All my friends are so boring now that I've graduated. No one does shit anymore."

"Maybe you should get a better job?" I suggested.

"I don't know, I like where I work." He chirped.

I nodded, "Hey, what happened to Vanessa?"

"She moved to Virginia." He answered, but he didn't seem to phased about it.

"Oh, I liked her." I added, even though I hated the fucking bitch. She was snotty and rude and dressed like a whore.

He chuckled and glared at me from the corner of his eye. "It's okay if you didn't, she was a bitch. To tell you the truth when she told me she had to move I almost threw a banger. She was always up my damn ass. I even told her one day to hop off my dick but she just laughed, I don't think she realized I was serious." He breathed. "Wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed."

I giggled so hard I felt tears form in my eyes, and it wasn't even that funny..

"But now, I'm single as can be." He added, glancing at the Allie through the mirror.

"I bet Allie wants to hop on your dick." I laughed to myself.

"Hey!" She slapped my arm. "I bet you've already done that with your man."

"Allie," I hissed.

"Shots fired!" Jeremy grinned. "Who's your man?" He asked using quotations.

"Oh lord." I mumbled.

"Yeah, tell him Mads." Allie smirked.

I stayed silent.