✧34

-

Austin's POV

-

I lead Madison upstairs, already having this set up for her. It was just convenient, in a way, that she fell on her cute ass a lot.

"Just wait here, I need to check on something." I slowly advise, letting her comfortably take a seat on my bed. She nodded her head even as a look of confusion filled her face. Damn, she's cute as hell.

I strolled into my bathroom, making sure everything I had previously done was still okay. I wanted to just let her relax in a nice warm bath, so I bought some roses to put in the tub along with big white candles.

There's something romantic to me about taking a seat with a glass of wine and just talking to my girl in a relaxing way.

This would most definitely soothe her, also.

I made sure I dimmed the lights and lit the candles, quickly checking the tray over the tub which held chocolate strawberries and two small glasses.

I let my eyes run over the scene one more time before deciding I was good.

I opened the door only to find Madisons back towards me, I'm assuming she was looking at the pictures by my night stand.

I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her tense at the sudden contact but shortly relax once she realized it was me.

"Come on, I got something for you." I softly commanded, leaving a kiss at her shoulder before leading her into the bathroom.

I took her hand, ready to see her reaction.

"Austin, I-" she shook her head turning to me. "I have no words."

I grinned sheepishly.

"I'll leave while you get undressed and into the tub. It's already warm, and the petals will cover you if that's what you're wondering." I added, knowing she was hesitant about showing her body to me.

She chuckled and nodded, letting me leave the door a crack open as I went back to my room.

Once I changed into sweats and a muscle tank I made sure I looked presentable and strolled to my ensuite.

I knock lightly on the door, not wanting to barge in at the wrong time- or maybe I do.

"You can come in." Madison said, and so I did.

I let my eyes travel to her.

Her skin was glowing, and it pained me to think about what was under all those petals. So delectable. I just want to eat her up.

Enough, Mahone.

I took a seat behind her, slowly bringing my hands to the base of her neck and massaging the tense areas without a word.

"How's that feel?" I questioned.

"Mm, really good." She almost moaned out. "I appreciate this."

I nodded before deciding on my next words. We sat in a comfortable silence for a good minute before I spoke again. "You have made me feel more emotions in weeks than I would have normally felt in years before I met you." I admitted truthfully. "It's driving me crazy." I whispered into her ear.

She rolled her head backwards, glancing at me from below. Puckering her lips, I knew she wanted a kiss. And so did I.

I lifted her chin letting our eyes meet, looking intently at her and showing my desire to devour her.

Our kiss was soft and electric, tentative in just the right way.

"That was the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me, Austin." She beamed after we pulled away.

My Professor [am]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara