✦46

-

Madison's POV

-

I was happy and sad to leave at the same time. But overall I think I was happier, to be where I felt in some way at home with Austin.

"Please be safe on the road, Mads. Promise me?" I nodded and enveloped my dad in one last hug.

"I'm so proud of you, my little princesa! I know you're sister gets on your nerves, just keep in mind shes lonely without you. I think she believes she too tough to admit it, but I know." I chuckled at his words but understood what he was getting at.

After collecting my bags and pillow and stuffing them into the backseat of my new car, I set on my way home. I knew I wouldn't be able to see Austin until school in the morning because it's too late right now.

Ah, this car is so smooth. I've always loved driving by myself, it gives me time to let my mind race.

-

The familiar, and at the same time annoying, sound of my alarm woke me up the next morning.

I set it earlier so I'd have time to make myself look extra presentable today. I wanted to look god for once and try to add effort.

As dreadful as school is, I kind of missed my daily routine, so I wasn't complaining about waking up and getting dressed.

Today is going to be a good day. I told myself before stubbing my toe on the kitchen table in attempts to grab the cereal box.

"Shit." I mumbled. I feel like stubbing your toe is one of the worst things ever, or is that just me?

Alright, I won't let anything get in the way of my good mood.

Once I downed the milk leftover from my froot loops I set my bowl in the sink, carefully put my feet into my new heels, and slipped out my front door.

I sat in physics, pretty amused for the most part as Alex and I were making faces at each other. I pointed my fingers down my throat to make it look like I wanted to puke at this lesson.

He chuckled quietly and subtlety gave Mr.Valdez the finger.

I stifled my laughs with my hand and rolled my eyes as the professors voice almost put me to sleep.

"Miss Madsion, am I boring you?" He turned away from the board and put the chalk down, folding his arms.

Yes.

"Um, no." I shakily answered, glancing at Alex who looked like he wanted to laugh.

"Good. One more face and you'll expect a 10 page paper due on my desk in the morning." He scolded before continuing with what he started. "As I was saying..."

"Fuck. You." I mouthed towards Alex, the flustered blush still present on my face.

He waved me off quietly and a smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth. Such a prick.

As the class filed out of the room, I made my way towards the brown haired boy and wrapped my arms around him.

"Missed you, Miss Madison." He mocked and I slapped his arm.

"You fucking suck."

"I have something to dirty to say in reply but I won't." Alex chuckled.

"Nope stop." I sung.

"What are you doing tonight?" He questioned suddenly.

"Um, I don't know yet." I answered, knowing that was a lie. I'd be at Austin's, but he couldn't know that.