✧32

I never really do this but song of the chapter:
Get On Your Knees- Nicki Minaj feat Ariana Grande (Ok fav)

-

Madison's POV

-

I thankfully made it on time today so Austin or any other professor for that matter wouldn't have to kick me out of class.

The day went by slow as hell, but then again so does every other Monday.

After my last class of the day I went to a coffee house with Alex and he came over so we could finish this stupid ass project we had to do together.

I drove to Austins complex since it was too cold to walk, and rang the doorbell.

Four seconds later the door was open and I gladly let myself in.

"Oh, well hello to you too, Madison." Austin chuckled.

"Hi, sorry." I grinned, taking note of what he was wearing. Sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Ready to go out?" He interrupted my thoughts, and I nodded.

He grabbed his keys and checked to see if he had his phone and wallet, and with that we made our way back outside and into Austins car.

"So, why exactly do you want to go shopping?" I questioned, resting my hand on his leg.

"I don't know, I've just been needing a new suit for a while. A good one too." He answered, turning to face me for a quick second.

"Hmm." I hummed. "Where are we going then?"

"Somewhere, I thought we could explore some of the new stores around here."

"Sounds good." I answered, moving my hand farther up his leg without noticing until Austin physically touched my hand.

"Mads, if you don't stop I'll walk around with a full hard on."

"Sorry," I blushed, placing my hand back in my lap.

He chuckled. "You're cute."

-

I think we went in 6 different stores before finding one that Austin actually liked. But we were having fun, some of the suits he tried on were ugly as hell.

Currently I was sitting outside the dressing room, rating what he tried on from 1-10.

"Mads?" Austin called from the door.

"Yeah babe?" I answered, staring at my phone as I scrolled through Twitter.

"How do I look?"

My gaze sprung upwards at his question. I eyed him up and down, and my mouth quickly started to water. Shit.

He stood wearing a dark navy suit and tight slacks. Very tight if I may add.

"I-I, um, hot." I stammered. "Nice. You look nice."

A smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth as he watched my face tinge pink. "Do you like it?"

I nodded and gave him a you look hot as all fuck and you know it look.

He sighed in relief. "Okay, good. I just think I need this blazer in a larger size. I'll go take this off and meet you back out here in a minute, princess." He strode towards me with a grin and left a chaste kiss on my forehead.

I flushed and couldn't help but bite my lip as I watched Austin proceed back into the dressing room. How is he so damn attractive? Face, eyes, hair, teeth, ass, body, everything.