✦21

-

Austin's POV

-

I've been tossing and turning all night on this damn couch, I can't sleep. Too much on my mind and I'm more than uncomfortable.

I roll off the couch, drape my blanket on the end of the sofa, and trudge up the stairs. Madison's room it is.

Slowly I creek the door open and take cautious steps towards her bed. She looks so peaceful and innocent.

God, I could barely keep my hands off her last evening.
But now she's mine. Finally.

It's my responsibility to protect her, take care of her, and pleasure her with everything I have.

I slide under the blanket, automatically feeling twelve times comfier, and throw my arm around her warm body. I hope she doesn't mind me sleeping here.

I peck the back of her neck before closing my eyes, having only one person on my mind.

She's my pure little princess.

-

I groaned out as my eyes peeled open. I felt a body on mine and I obviously knew it was Madison. She's wrapped around me like I'm a telephone pole.

Her area is a mere inch from mine, a great way to make me hard. And her lips, those sweet lips, were calling my name.

Her body resting on mine like this was driving me mad. If I hadn't promised to take things slow, I would have done so many things to her by now.
The thought made me shift.

Soon enough Austin, soon enough.

I came out of my little trance and looked over to her.

Her eyes slowly opened and she lifted her head looking slightly confused. Shit, she didn't know I came in last night.

"Uh, hey." She said smiling lightly.

"Hi." I grinned, "How'd you sleep last night?"

"Really well, actually. Best I have in a while."

"I'm glad to here that."
I swiftly kissed her cheek, and stroked her hair for a few minutes. Without another word I removed myself from her grasp. I think it'd be a nice gesture to make her and I some breakfast.

-

Madison's POV

-

I felt a bit flustered waking up with Austin next to me. It was kind of surprise, but not that I mind.
I missed his body heat already.

I watched him stand up when I noticed he didn't even have a shirt on. As hard as I tried not to stare it was impossible.

"Meet me downstairs in a few minutes." His soothing voice rasped before shooting me a quick wink. Oh god, I'm already blushing at this hour in the day. I nodded, and without another word he exited my room.

I lay in bed for another minute or so, letting my mind race. Should I have let this even happen? I could get into some deep shit. But fuck, I already love everything about this.

Distracting myself from my thoughts, I strolled into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and threw my hair into a bun. It will do for now.

"Austin?" I called, waking down the stairs into my kitchen, only to be greeted by the smell of eggs and bacon. Oh my.

"Yes baby?" He answers, turning to face me. He's wearing my apron, and holding a spatula in one hand and a pan in the other. He's adorable.

I grinned, slowly making my way towards him. "I um, have a question to ask you."