Chapter Forty Eight - Remedies

"Are we all calm enough before we start this?" Yoongi asked as the nest was finally sitting together in the sitting room. It had been about two hours since Jin and Namjoon got back from their walk after the whole thing with JinJin. They had done a bit hunting themselves during that time as something to do and to let them both blow off some steam. They had planned on talking as soon as Namjoon and Jin were back but no one had the heart to wake their youngest two who had been completely drained from everything that day.

Jungkook and Taehyung were looking a bit better now though, they'd each had more blood from Jin and Namjoon when they woke up and then some of the chicken soup that Namjoon had made so they were definitely gaining some of their strength back.

However they were still a little lethargic so they were curled up together on one of the love seats, they had made a small nest on it and lay together, Jungkook's back to Taehyung's chest while Taehyung had one arm wrapped over Jungkook's waist and Jungkook was holding Bora close. It was a very cute sight.

They were all happy to leave Taehyung to just cuddle like that while they talked and if they wanted to say something they were more than welcome to do so.

"Yeah, we're ready." Jimin said, he and Hoseok were the people who really needed to agree to being calm enough since they were the quickest to get angry or snap. If the two of them were really calm then this would flow much better.

"They are all calm, Yoongi-Hyung." Taehyung said as he cuddled up against Jungkook more while also pulling him that little bit closer. He normally acted as the room reader in these situations, deciding if they should take five to calm down again or if they were okay to continue. At the same time Namjoon would make sure everyone told the truth, which they pretty much always did, and he helped people when they couldn't quite explain what they were meaning.

"Where do we start then?" Hoseok asked. There was so much that they needed to talk about he wasn't sure what to ask Jin first to try and get all of the secrets out in the open so they could go from there to work out how they wanted to proceed from there. They always solved any problem before they went to bed because they never wanted to go to sleep angry with each other, so that meant they really needed to get started now to understand each other and come to terms what happened and what it would lead to.

"How about you explain this for yourself Jin-Hyung?" Namjoon asked him, he knew most of it, the thoughts of it and Tae knew the emotions of it but only Jin knew his thoughts and feelings of the whole situation inside and out with the thoughts and feelings of the situation.

"Okay," Jin said with a small nod as he tried to think of the best way to describe the whole thing. The actions weren't on implus in any way. It was a desperate need to keep his mates safe, to look after them and come up with a new solution to the problems they were facing. This seemed like the best one at the time and he still believed it to be the best one, "We all knew that something like this was possible, we have done this sort of thing before when we got help with Jimin and Taehyung. I knew Jungkook had the ability to enhance my abilities so I could make the bond between myself and the Park Nest through MJ. I knew the risks as well and I knew they were big risks to take but no one was coming up with any other ideas at the time and I couldn't just do nothing. Only twice in his vampire life has Jungkook been on a hunt and the first time it had to be called to an early end because unbonded were around and the second time got caught by one and we almost lost him." Jin started to explain.

"I know none of you were sitting back and doing nothing during this time and I know we were all working to come up with a solution to this but I needed to do something quicker. I didn't want to just enhance our abilities when we could actually give ourselves more protection." He said, "So I thought about this idea a lot when I was away from Namjoon to try and think of a way to put it in place because it just seemed like the best option at the time. We would have more safety, the Park nest would have more safety and if the worse did happen and we lost both Jungkook and Sanha they could help each other slow down the descent into being an unbonded because they could feed off each other and the bond between them would make good for all of their other bonds."