Chapter Thirty Three - Park Nest

"Come on, if you sleep anymore now you're going to be awake all day.." Hoseok said as he shook the shoulders and fast asleep Jungkook and a half asleep Jimin. He knew it was hard going from being awake during the day to back to sleep during the day but the quicker the process was done the easier it would be for all of them.

"Five more minutes, then I'll get us both up." Jimin said as he hugged a sleeping Jungkook closer to himself and lightly kissed the top of his head, causing the younger to relax just a little bit but not much.

"One, I know that is a lie, if I leave the two of you then you will go straight back to sleep when you need to be awake and two Seokjin said I can't leave this room till both of you are up." Hoseok said he wasn't going to leave until both Jimin and Jungkook were awake and walking out of the room with him.

"Bullies the lot of you." Jimin mumbled to himself as he sat up and stretched a little bit rubbing his eyes, "Good luck waking him up, he couldn't sleep for half the night and when he did it wasn't very peaceful." Jimin said as he ran a hand through Jungkook's hair with a sad smile.

Ever since he learned about the unbonded vampires he was having nightmares about them and when he wasn't he was having nightmares about Yoongi's past. Sometimes he'd wake up screaming and sometimes crying, they were all a little worried about their precious Kookie but there wasn't much that they could really do about it.

One thing that had proven to be effective, although not very, was when he slept with Jimin the older could use his shielding gift as a way to shield Jungkook's mind from itself. He would still have the nightmares but not as vivid as before. It was Jimin's new gift due to Jungkook's enhancement gift and it was very helpful given the situation.

"He's started to keep himself awake so he doesn't have to have anymore dreams. I tried to make him but he just started to get upset." Jimin said, bringing the sleeping Jungkook into his lap and holding him close. "Our poor baby." He mumbled as he rubbed at his back lightly.

"Are they still that bad?" Hoseok said as he sat on the bed and took one of Jungkook's hands.

"Yeah, they're pretty bad." Jimin told him, not making any move to wake him up as this was probably the most peaceful Jungkook had been in days while asleep. "We should really just let him sleep, it wasn't a peaceful night for him." Jimin said as he got off of the bed and kept Jungkook in his arms, "Plus he would be happier if he was able to slowly around everyone."

"Yeah, you're right." Hoseok agreed as he got off the bed himself and opened the door for Jimin. They were all a little worried about Jungkook and his nightmares at the minute he was his normal self for most of the time when he was awake so they believe it wouldn't be too bed but Namjoon and Taehyung were always checking his thoughts and emotions just to make sure he was really okay and not just pretending to be for their sake.

They walked into the dinning room, everyone else was already sitting down and eating breakfast. "Did he have another bad night?" Yoongi asked as he saw Jungkook still asleep in Jimin's arms, he knew there wasn't really any other reason that they would have let Jungkook sleep longer other than that one.

"Yeah." Jimin said as he took a seat next to Yoongi, being very gentle as he didn't want to wake the sleeping boy for any reason other than if he started to have another nightmare.

"I'll take him while you eat." Yoongi offered, he had already had his breakfast so he could pay attention to Jungkook should the need arise.

"Thank you." Jimin said with a smile as he passed their sleeping mate to Yoongi, trying really hard to not wake up. It didn't exactly work as Jungkook's eyes blinked open but once he was settled he cuddled into Yoongi and was still mostly asleep but he was starting to wake up.