Chapter Thirty Six - Too Much

"That is not how we behave in this house, apologise right now." Yoongi demanded of him, no warmth in his eyes as he kept his gaze on Jungkook. He knew that their nestling didn't mean to do what he did but he had still done something that was absolutely not okay. They didn't push people that didn't do anything wrong and even if Rocky had done something wrong Jungkook shouldn't of gotten involved, it was Yoongi's job to keep Tae safe, not Jungkook's

"But he wa..." Jungkook started, trying to defend his own actions.

"Don't argue with me, apologise to him now." Yoongi said. Typically this sort of behaviour would lead to a punishment and he was tempted to give Jungkook one but the boy was just a baby nestling who hadn't slept well for a while and now had invaders in his home who had a history with his mates. Yoongi knew that if he was Jungkook he probably would have done worse, he was extremely possessive when he first met other vampires and he caused Jin more than enough trouble with his actions so he was going to cut Jungkook some slack as long as he apologised properly.

"B-But..." Jungkook started to say again, honestly feeling kind of betrayed right now. Rocky had been trying to steal his mate, he had every right to do what he did. Rocky needed to know that Taehyung belonged to the Kim nest, not the Park nest.

"Apologise now Jungkook." Tae said, his voice stern as he helped Rocky up, "You've hurt my friend and you need to apologise for that or get out of my room. You can't go pushing people and shouting at them for no reason." He said, his eyes cold and stern when he finally looked at him, "I don't want you in here if you're going to be mean to my friend for no reason."

Jungkook's eyes wided. He felt his breath leaving his lungs as tears started to well up in his eyes. He felt like it was too late, he had already lost Taehyung to the Park nest and now he was probably going to lose the rest one by one, starting with Yoongi.

"Jungkook, apologise right now." Yoongi said, not noticing the tears and Tae was too busy being angry at Jungkook to realise that Jungkook was suffering right now.

Jungkook shook his head and took a few steps back before running out of the room. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he had to get away from the room. He wasn't even watching where he was going when he was suddenly at the front door, his hand reaching out to the handle as he felt strong arms wrap around him and pull him back from the door.

"Hey, Jungkook, calm down," He heard the person say, he knew the voice belonged to Eun-Woo but his brain didn't fully register the fact. All he could think about was the strong scent coming from them and that the person holding him wasn't one of his mates.

Despite being weaker than the other, Jungkook struggled and tried to get out of Eun-Woo's hold, crying and panicking more as all his attempts failed. He couldn't get away and he felt like he couldn't breath.

Yoongi left Tae's room when he heard Jungkook's loud and panicked cries. He was going to give the boy time to calm down but Jungkook's cries had sounded terrified and he needed to make sure that their little nestling was okay, he wouldn't leave him while he was panicking so much. He saw Eun-Woo holding Jungkook away from the door and quickly figured out what had been going on. "I've got him." Yoongi said as he wrapped his own arms around the panicking boy and held him close, "Thank you." He said, glad the other was here otherwise Jungkook could of been out of the house and away, which would obviously be a disaster considering what happened the last time Jungkook ran away, the fact the Hoseok wasn't here right now to help him find Jungkook and what was now out there.

Yoongi picked up the still panicking, but no longer struggling, Jungkook and brought Jungkook to the boy's own room since it was basically a mini nest room at this point. He put him on the edge of the bed and kneeled down in front of him, "Kookie, you need to breathe baby." He said as he held one of Jungkook's hands and ran his free hand through Jungkook's hair, holding it back off of his forehead.