Chapter Thirty - Warning

The sun was setting by the time that the others finally got back from their trip to Busan to watch the prosecution of Jungkook's parents. It had turned out pretty well, they had lost all of their money and the business that they ran was not controlled by someone else, someone who would actually run it in a humane way. They got seven years in prison as well but they were satisfied with the results for now and they would watch over them when they were finally out of prison to make sure that they did no more wrong to anyone and if they did they were sure they could deal with them again, more permanently and by themselves if Jungkook allowed it which they very much hoped they would.

"I can't. He's so cute." Taehyung said as he looked at his only Maknae, still hugging Jin's pillow, still fast sleeping on Taehyung's bean bag and still being drowned in Namjoon's hoodie.

Normally the sound of the others coming back would have woken Jungkook up but after the short switch from sleeping during the day to sleeping during the night along with the hunting trip he was on today he had worn himself out. He wouldn't be happy when he realised he wasn't awake to welcome them back like he usually would.

"I bet you're all glad I rang you to come back quietly now." Jimin said, proud of himself by being able to make it so they came in to see Jungkook curled up so cutely on the bean bag as he had been for the past three hours. "He came in here to play a few games but fell asleep before even I came in here." He told them all.

"Yeah, it was a good job you called ahead." Namjoon agreed with him, "Although now one of us has to wake him up so that he can have something to eat." He said as he looked around him to see if any of them would offer to wake him up. Jungkook was cute when being woken up but no one liked waking him because he didn't like being woken up, he liked being left to sleep. "I guess that means I am." Namjoon said, "Get the table set and I'll be there in a minute." Namjoon said as he walked over to Jungkook.

"Just don't take too long." Jin said before he left, making the others go with him into the kitchen so that they can help him set everything up for tea.

Namjoon sat on the ground next to Jungkook, watching him for just a little bit, he was so adorable and completely fast asleep all curled up. He knew Jungkook hated anyone leaving so he wasn't surprised that Jungkook had curled up with objects of his missing mates at the time and fell asleep. "You're too cute sometimes." Namjoon said, staying very quiet as he ran a hand through Jungkook's soft hair and smiled lightly at the cute sight of his baby boy's sleeping face.

Naturally the tender action wasn't enough to wake Jungkook up, it never was since he was such a heavy sleeper. "Kookie, baby, it's tea time." Namjoon said his voice soft and gentle as he shook Jungkook a little bit but all that he got in response was Jungkook cuddling into the pillow more. "Kookie, you have to wake up so you can eat." Namjoon tried again as he kissed the boy's cheek. "Well then you have left me no choice." Namjoon said as he picked Jungkook up which woke him a little bit but not enough for him to stay awake, Namjoon knew that from experience, so he started to tickle his littlest mate.

Jungkook woke up with a small scream like giggle as he tried to get away from Namjoon until he realised that it was Namjoon. "Your back!" Jungkook cheered happily, the usually slow waker being wide awake now because his mates were back. He hugged himself close to Namjoon, hiding his face in his neck and he hummed happily.

"Yeah, we're all here now and it's time to fill that stomach of yours." Namjoon teased as he held Jungkook a little bit tighter. "First though, I think I deserve a welcome home kiss." He said, just wanting to fluster their little bunny.

Jungkook looked at him with his precious doe eyes all big and round and his cheeks glowing red like a snow white red apple. However he still leaned forward and pressed his lips to Namjoon, relaxing instantly at the feeling. He loved sharing kisses with his mates, they made him feel amazing and like he was the most important person in the world to them.