Chapter Twenty Six - Picnic and Cuddles

Resting his head just on the very top of Jimin's back, where it met the older's neck, Jungkook cuddled into him more with a small and content sigh. He was feeling pretty tired after the two games and was still smiling over his victory over the last one.

"Where did you hide?" Jin asked Jungkook as he set a picnic blanket down in the grass. They were all sat under the tree where the caught people had to wait for the game to end. He was pretty sure he checked everywhere during the game for him so he should of saw him somewhere.

"I hid in the flower bed arch." Jungkook said, clinging like a koala to Jimin and feeling very happy and extremely comfortable.

Jimin smiled as raised on of Jungkook's hands to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss to the back of it, laughing as he hears a small gasp from Jungkook and felt the boy move to hide his red cheeks a little bit. "You little cutie." Jimin said, teasing his youngest mate as it was very amusing for him.

"I walked past there as well." Jin said, feeling rather irritated with himself. "I literally walked past there and thought that Jimin and Yoongi wouldn't be there since it was too obvious then thought 'Jungkook would like this place' then walked away." Jin grumbled as he started to sort out the picnic food between them.

"Sorry Jin-Hyung." Jungkook mumbled as he looked up at him with his wide and innocent doe eyes. "But hey, guess you don't have to show be it anymore because I found it." He said with a small grin as he cuddled into Jimin's back more. Watching everyone the whole time they had been playing games but not being able to cuddle into them if they didn't want to lose made him really want hugs and that was very obvious now with how clingy he was being.

"Bunny, say ahhh." Hoseok said as he held a fresh strawberry up to his lips with a bright smile.

"Ahhhh." Jungkook said, his mouth wide open until the strawberry was in his mouth. "Mmmm." He hummed in delight as he chewed the deliciously sweet fruit. "They're so sweet." He said after he swallowed the fruit.

"That's because they were planted with care and love." Tae said, joking a little bit as that what he had heard Jin said most of the time.

"Cheeky." Jin mumbled as he gave a very light and playful slap to the back of his head, "Anyway, it's true. It all about how much care you put into planting them and how much you love those you are growing them for." Jin said as he picked up a cherry and gave it to Jungkook.

"You're feeding him in the wrong order. Fruits are a desert so they should go last unless you have a cake for us, in which case they go second last." Jimin said.

"Since when have we had a picnic in the garden and I've not had a cake ready for you all to enjoy?" Seokjin said as he got a cake out if the basket he brought it. It was covered in white frosting with strawberries on the top. Then, on the top, 'I love you all' was written in beautiful frosting calligraphy.

"Yummy!" Taehyung said as he went to just grab a bit instead of cutting himself a slice of it.

"Oh no you don't." Yoongi said as he grabbed Taehyung around the waist and pulled him away from the cake, "You use a knife and cut a slice when Jin-Hyung says you can. Now behave." He told him as he brought Tae closer to himself so he could keep an eye on the younger make and make sure he started to behave instead of being his usual misbehaving self. "You've outdone yourself Jin-Hyung. It looks amazing." Yoongi said and placed a gentle kiss on Jin's cheek with a smile, "It looks absolutely delicious."

"Remember, eat the proper food first you three." Namjoon said as he looked at Jungkook, Jimin and Tae.

"I was going to." Jimin protested, a little offended that Namjoon bad suggested he was going to go straight for the cake like Taehyung had. "I like having an order to which I eat my food."