Chapter Three- Guilty

That feeling was back again.

The really nice one of being wrapped up in someone's arms and being held close. All safe and warm. He could tell it wasn't the same person as last time and he wasn't quite sure who it was just yet.

Weirdly, despite knowing he should get up and move away, his body wouldn't let him move. It was like his brain rejected the hold but the rest of him knew this was where he should be and it was very confusing for the him.

"Oh, you're finally waking up." The person holding him said. The voice sounded both shocked and happy as the arms squeezed around him briefly in a comforting manor before relaxing a little bit so he could sit up if he wanted to but not move away.

Jungkook tried to recognise the voice but he honestly couldn't. He sat up, only for the arms get a little bit tighter around him to pull him closer to his body. "Good morning, Jungkookie." Jimin said with a smile when Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the older vampire.

Jungkook looked around the room to see that all the windows were blocked now by very heavy curtains. "Why were you sitting in the dark?" Jungkook asked him as he rubbed some sleep out of his eyes.

"The sun isn't safe right now, it would cause you to get badly burnt even if there is tinted glass. Your skin's really sensetive right now as part of the transformation." Jimin said with a fond smile on his face. "Don't worry though, we'll keep you safe. There's a lot you still need to learn." Jimin said as he kissed the top of Jungkook's head only to be awarded by an adorable pink blush dusting his cheeks. "So cute." Jimin said with a smile as he lightly squeezed Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook looked away, this was so embarrassing. The conflict was eating at him as well. Part of him was loving this, like it felt so natural and right, then a part of him was against it completely. Even if it did feel right, this wasn't a place he knew and all the people here were strangers who were suddenly acting as if they were his boyfriends. It was beyond confusing for him.

"C-can you please let go of me." Jungkook asked as he looked up at Jimin. He saw the male frown at the question and it kind of hurt to see such a dejected look on his face but he just didn't feel comfortable right now.

"Of course. You need to get up and dressed anyway, you've been wearing the same clothes for way too long." Jimin said very quickly to cover up the fact that he didn't want to let go of Jungkook at all. He just wanted to hold the male close. He was so used to being the second youngest and not really all that responsible but the second he saw Jungkook in Tae's arm being brought inside all that changed instantly and he wanted nothing more than to protect his new mate and hold him close.

"Hoseok has put you some clothes in the bathroom and Yoongi has set up all the essentials you could need in there are well." Jimin said as he got out of Jungkook's bed and headed towards the door, "I'll let the others know your awake. Someone will be here when you're done and they'll take you to the living room." Jimin said as he left.

"Thank you." Jungkook said, feeling really guilty right now as he got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

He opened the door and his eyes went wide. The bathroom looked so well decorated. It had a large bath that could fit multiple people in, which he guessed was probably for a reason, and a large shower that doubled up as a sauna which was pretty impressive. "Nice." He mumbled to himself before turning the shower on before getting undressed and getting in.

He picked up the bottle of shampoo first and smile as he saw it was vanilla scented. It was by far his favourite but he'd never been able to use it for years as he didn't have the spear money to get anything more expensive than the scentless shampoo they sold at the cheep shops. It was nice to have the luxury and it was really nice to be able to use conditioner as well. Next was the body wash which just happened to be Lily and Rose scented. He felt spoilt right now and after his shower he felt a lot fresher and much nicer.