Chapter Twenty One - Sleeplessness

Jungkook sighed as he cuddled further into Yoongi, his head rested on his shoulder while his hand was held by Hoseok who had his own head rested on Yoongi's free shoulder. They were the only three in the room currently. Jimin and Taehyung were out shopping for something while Namjoon and Seokjin were out to bring the two back since it was past the curfew they had been given

"Will they be back soon?" Jungkook asked as he started feeling a little bit restless and snuggled into Yoongi more again. He wanted his mates to be back with them so they could all watch a movie with some snacks before it was time for bed.

"They won't be long honey, they're nearly home." Hoseok said with a smile as he kissed Jungkook on the forehead. "Maybe another fifthteen or so minutes. So how about we get some snacks together and set the room up for when they get back?" Hoseok suggested with a smile as he stood up and Jungkook nodded as well to follow him.

"I'll sort out the snacks for us." Yoongi said, since out of the three of them he was the best cook. "You go set the room up how you want it." He told his two younger mates as he gave them both a kiss on the cheek and left to go to the kitchen.

"Let's go." Hoseok said with a smile and took his hand, leading them to Jungkook's cinema room, "What are we watching tonight? Are you wanting to watch Bambi since you fell asleep during it?" Hoseok asked to tease his youngest mate with a small smirk about him falling asleep during the movie three days ago.

"Shush it, I was tired." Jungkook said as he lightly pushed Hoseok with a pout on his lips. He was starting to get used to the teasing that happened now and then and he didn't mind it one bit but that didn't mean he was just going to accept it.

"Ouch, why would you push me, I thought you loved me." Hoseok said dramatically, obviously not hurt at all, just enjoying playing with Jungkook since the boy was still warming up to doing things of his own free will and not worrying about saying or doing things that might upset any of them.

"I wouldn't push if you didn't bully me." Jungkook said and stuck his tongue out at Hoseok. He went to walk to the room to set up the movie when Hoseok pulled him close and kissed Jungkook on the lips. A small gasp of shock left Jungkook's lips before he kissed back, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck out of instinct and melting into his hold.

The kiss lasted just a little longer than usual and Jungkook was very flustered after it, all the kisses he shared with any of his mates seemed to be getting longer as he was getting more used to the more intimate actions between them. However, that didn't mean it made him any less flustered than the first time, resulting in him hiding his face in Hoseok's neck so the blush might go unnoticed, "You're such a cutie." Hoseok said, knowing exactly why Jungkook was hiding his face, the boy was very easy to read even without Namjoon and Tae's gifts. "The kiss was my apology. Am I forgiven?" Hoseok whispered in his ear with a small smirk on his face as he traced soothing patterns on Jungkook's back and held him close.

"Only because I'm feeling nice." Jungkook mumbled as he stayed cuddled into him for a little longer before pulling away, still a little flushed as he took Hoseok's hand. "We need to go and choose a movie." He mumbled as he led him to the room. "What type of movie would you like to watch?" Jungkook asked, he always chose so he would like to at least choose a genre that one of his mates would like to watch.

"How about an action movie?" Hoseok asked. They had watched all the Harry Potter movies a small while ago and since then they had watched mainly just childish programs and he wanted to watch something just a little more mature for a change.

"Then maybe we could try Kingsman, it's pretty good." Jungkook suggested as he got the blankets and pillows that were kept in a box in the middle of the room and started to make a small nest on the round sofa that they had.