Prologue

A girl of mid-twenty was standing under the two large picture frames in the lavish living area of the mansion. Her eyes were teary. She heard the noise and turned.

The girl was standing and a man was standing at a distance from her.

Man: I will make you mine. You are mine, Muskan, only mine.

Muskan: in your dreams.

The man glared at her. Muskan was looking at him angrily.

Muskan was sitting with a man in the cafe.

Muskan: Sameer, mujhe tumhari ek help chahiye.

Sameer: bolo.

Muskan: kya tum mujhse shadi karo ge?

Sameer was shocked.
.
.
.
.
.

Sameer and Muskan were standing in the room and Sameer was aggressively looking at Muskan. He catches her arms.

Sameer: how dare you? How dare you to wear this Saree? Tumhari himmat bhi kaise hoi meri Maya ki Saree pehane ki.

Muskan was looking at him with hurtful eyes.

Muskan was sitting in the room on the couch. She was looking at the papers. Those were divorce papers. She signed the papers and closed her eyes. A tear falls from her eye.

Muskan was packing her bag. She picked up Sameer's picture and touched that. She thinks.

Muskan: kuch kahaniyan hamesha adhuri hi rehti hain.

She looked at the picture frame.

So, here is the prologue, hope you like it. It is a short story. I hope, you will give it your love.