Chapter 15

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering in the sky. People were sitting in the cafe and Muskan was also sitting at the table. She was waiting for Sameer. She saw the time on her watch and it shows 9:15 am. Muskan thinks.

Karan was looking at her from a distance. He thinks. Karan took out his phone and he dialled a number. Karan kept the phone at his ear.

On the other side, a huge building was shown and Rathore enterprise was written on it. Sameer was sitting in the cabin and was studying a file. His phone rings. Sameer looked at the phone and he saw Karan's number. Sameer thinks then he picked up the phone and receive the call.

Sameer: Hello.

Karan: Kahan hai tu?

Sameer: Office. Kyun?

Karan was not shocked.

Karan: nahi woh tu aaj aya nahi na is liye.

Sameer: han wo office main kuch kam tha to jaldi nikal aya.

Karan: oh.

They were silent.

Karan: Sameer, yaar, Muskan tera...

Sameer: Karan, mujhe kuch kam hai main bad main tujhse baat karta hun.

Sameer was about to take off the phone.

Karan: sun to.

Sameer kept the phone on his ear.

Karan: ek baar mil le us se woh tera wait kar rahi hai.

Sameer: mujhe kisi se nahi milna. Us se keh do mera wait mat kare aaj ke bad main us se kabhi nahi milunga. Aaj se main kisi Muskan ko nahi janta.

Karan was listening to him.

Sameer: Bye.

Sameer cuts the call. Karan looked at the phone. He thinks then he resumed his work.

Karan looked at Muskan and thinks.

Karan comes to Muskan who looked at him.

Karan: Sameer aaj nahi ayega.

Muskan was looking at him.

Karan: us ne khud kaha hai.

Muskan was hurt. She looked down to hide her pain, her tears. She got up.

Muskan kept the hair behind her ear and holds her bag so that she can keep the things in it. She said while doing it.

Muskan: han, main bhi bus ja hi rahi thi.

Muskan looked at Karan and again looked down. She kept her things like her cellphone, book in the bag.

Muskan: main, main chalti hun, bye.

Muskan didn't look at Karan and goes, her eyes were teary. Karan was looking at her.

Karan: isi baat ka dar tha mujhe.

Karan was looking at Muskan who was going.

The same thing happened in the evening and Muskan goes after waiting for Sameer for a long.

It was the time of the night, Muskan was laying on the bed and was missing Sameer and her parents even Priya did not meet her for long. She was worried for her and was feeling lonely. A tear falls from her eyes.

At the time of the morning, Muskan was standing under the two large picture frames in the lavish living area of the mansion. Her eyes were teary and she was missing her parents. She heard the noise and turned.