Chapter 25

It was the time of night, the sky was clear and the stars were twinkling in the sky. There was complete silence out of the Rajput mansion. Some lights were on outside it and the dim lights were on inside it. Sameer opened the door and he was shocked to see Muskan who was looking tense and her eyes were moist.

Sameer: Muskan? Kya howa?

Muskan: Sameer, woh Priyu.

Sameer frowns.

Muskan: Priyu ko kuch ho gaya hai wo ankhen hi nahi khol rahi.

Sameer was shocked.

Sameer: kya? Chalo mere sath.

Muskan and Sameer hurriedly go and they entered Priya’s room. Sameer sat on the bed.

Muskan: main jab Priyu ko chor kar gai thi to wo so rahi thi lekin jab abhi main usay dekhne ayi to mujhe kuch ajeeb laga maine Priyu ko uthane ki bohat koshish ki lekin wo nahi uthi.

Sameer checked Priya’s wrist. Muskan was shaking in fear.

Sameer: is ki sansain to chal rahi hain.

Muskan was shaking in fear. She was going through the past when she lost her father, they took him to the hospital in an emergency and there she lost him. Sameer checked Priya’s eyes and her forehead.

Sameer: isay high fever hai shayad isi liye ankhen nahi khol rahi.

Sameer looked at Muskan.

Sameer: humain isi hospital le kar jana hoga.

Muskan: dad ko PB ki problem hai aur diabetes bhi hai.

Sameer frowns and he looked at Muskan. She was talking to herself.

Muskan: humain dad ki medical history ki bhi zarorat paregi. Main dad ki file le kar aati hun us main dad ki sab reports hain.

Sameer got up, he understood that she has a panic attack. Muskan was about to go but Sameer held her arms and turns her to him.

Sameer: Muskan, listen.

Muskan: Sameer, choro mujhe jane do humain dad ko hospital le kar jana hai yeh time baton main waste karne ka nahi hai humain dad ko jald se jald le kar jana hai aur han dad ko na last time bhi ek medicine ki waja se reaction ho gaya tha so who bhi doctor ko batana hai, han.

Muskan turned to go but Sameer was holding her arms and he pulled her more to him.

Sameer: Muskan, hosh main aao humain uncle ko nahi Priya ko hospital le kar jana hai.

Muskan looked at Sameer with a frown on her face. Muskan looked at Priya and was confused. Muskan looked at Sameer. Sameer said calmly while he was hurt to see her.

Sameer: sambhalo khud ko.

Muskan cried and she broke down. Sameer hugged her and he captured her tightly in his arms and holds Muskan’s head with one hand. Sameer suppressed his lips as he was not able to see Muskna’s state. Sameer came to Rajput mansion and stayed there only for Muskan because he was worried that how will she handle if something happened to Priya, what if she gets in big trouble as he doesn’t trust Priya who is doing blindly as Abhay says to her and trusting Abhay is not in the list. Sameer wanted to stay with Muskan so that he can handle it if something happens. Sameer can’t even bear a scratch on Muskan so bearing a hard time or situation on Muskan is far away. Sameer can’t handle the tears in Muskan’s eyes.

Sameer sighs and he makes Muskan away by holding her arms. Sameer cups Muskan’s face.

Sameer: Muskan, humain Priya ko hospital le kar jana hoga, hmm?