Chapter 40

It was the time of morning, the birds were enjoying the cold breeze of the morning. People have started their daily routine but in Rathore mansion, Sameer was sleeping because he slept late at night. The door knocked but he was in deep slumber. The door again knocked but no effect on Mr Rathore. Again the poor person knocked on the door and this time a little harsher and finally Mr Sameer Singh Rathore stirred but waking up him in the morning is not an easy task, he sets his duvet.

Sameer: Mom, please, five minutes more.

And by saying this, Mr again slept. This time, the door was banged and Sameer woke up. He thinks and realised his family is at home.

Sameer: who is there?

Sameer heard: Sameer, it's me, Muskan.

Sameer frowned.

Sameer: Muskan?

Sameer thinks and wiped his eyes then he got up and sets his shirt. Sameer goes to open the door and as soon as he opened the door, he was surprised to see Muskan who was standing by wearing a saree.

Sindoor was applied in her hairline and mangalsutra was at her neck

Sindoor was applied in her hairline and mangalsutra was at her neck. Sameer was lost in admiring his beauty queen who was saying something but he got deaf. He can only see her moving lips and he frowned to see anger on her face.

Muskan shouted Sameeeer.

Sameer flinched and he looked at Muskan.

Sameer: kya howa, chila kyun rahi ho?

Muskan: chilaon nahi to kya karun pichle panch (5) minute se tumhe bula rahi hun aur tum ho ke statue bane khare ho.

Sameer felt embarrassed and he looked down.

Sameer: ab, aa. Woh. Main, main...

Muskan: yeh bakray ki tarha kya main, main laga rakhi hai. Pehle kuch bol nahi rahe the ab main, main kar rahe ho.

Sameer looked at her. Sameer pinched his eyes.

Sameer: ab...

Sameer looked at her.

Sameer: bolo, kya baat hai? Kuch kaam tha?

Muskan: wah, kya sawal hai?

Sameer: acha, sorry, Baba, ab batao gi bhi howa kya hai?

Muskan got relaxed.

Muskan: kuch nahi, woh breakfast ready hai to socha tumhe bata dun.

Sameer was surprised.

Sameer: Tum ne breakfast banaya?

Muskan was surprised on his question.

Muskan: han kyun?

Sameer: nahi kuch nahi. Tumhe kya zarorat thi breakfast banane ki hum cafe main kar lete.

Muskan: ab main itna bhi bura khana nahi banati.