Chapter 22

It was the time of the evening, the white clouds were hovering in the sky and the birds were flying in the sky they were enjoying the evening. Muskan and Sameer were sitting on the bed and were shockingly looking at Karan who was looking at them and a frown was on his head.

Karan: kis ka stress liya?

Muskan was shocked. Sameer looked at Muskan who also turned her face to him. They were looking at each other. Karan was confused. Muskan smiled fakely.

Muskan: woh, woh, ek deal ka.

Karan was not satisfied. Muskan understood that and she thinks. Sameer also lowered his gaze and thinks.

Karan: kya aap sach bolne ka kasht karengi?

Muskan was stunned and she made a face.

Muskan: acha baba, sorry, to sun, main tere liye pareshan thi.

Sameer was amazed.

Karan: mere liye?

Muskan: han tere liye, yaad hai last time jab food inspector aya tha to tu ne kya kiya tha?

Karan thinks and smiled.

Muskan: pata hai, Sameer, is ne galti se jo expire packets phankne ke liye rakhe the wo andar rakh diye the aur jo sahi packet the wo bahar.

Sameer looked at Muskan. Karan smiled.

Sameer: kya?

Karan: han, tujhe bataya to tha.

Sameer thinks.

Karan: Jo maine kaha tha ke Muski ne bacha liya aaj warna to gaya tha.

Sameer was thinking then he remembered.

Sameer: han, han.

Karan: wahi.

Muskan: who to acha howa maine time se dekh liya tha aur sab set kar diya warna is ke café per to tala lagne wala tha.

Sameer and Karan smiled.

Muskan: aur ye aaj osi cafe ke bahar thela laga raha hota.

Sameer laughed, Muskan too laughed and Karan made a face then he also laughed.

Karan: tu jo hai, tere hote asa thori ho sakta hai tu jo hai bachane ke liye.

Karan playfully punched Muskan’s face slightly and they smiled but Sameer felt uneasy to see that. He looked down then he looked away.

Karan: to tu meri waja se aaj is condition main hai?

Muskan: Nahiii… woh main pehle se hi tired thi aur phir galat time per shower le liye aur us per tera ituuu (Muskan showed a pinch) sa stress itna bhari par gaya.

Karan was looking at her. They smiled and Sameer also smiled slightly.

Karan: so sweet of you, tu itna sochti hai mere bare main.

Sameer looked up at Karan and gulps. Karan looked at Sameer and smiled. Sameer also passed a fake smile.

Muskan: chand hi to log hain meri life main aur tum do aur Priya, tum teeno bohat khas ho mere liye.

Sameer got angry to hear Priya’s name and Karan looked down. Muskan looked at them and she thought to change the topic.

Muskan: acha, ye bata sab theek se ho gaya?

Karan looked at her and smiled.

Karan: han, sab ho gaya, jis ke pass tujh jaisi friend ho wahan sab theek kaise nahi hoga.