Chapter 09

It was the time of night, the roads were floating with the vehicles. The moon was shining in the sky and the stars were twinkling. The silence was all around the Rajput mansion.

Muskan was standing in the lavish living area of the mansion and was looking angrily at Abhay who smirked to see her. Abhay checked at her from top to bottom, toe to head. Muskan felt uncomfortable and disgusting. She sets her dupatta. The whole day she was with two gentlemen who not even for a second let her feel the way she was feeling now. She looked at Abhay angrily.

Muskan: tum yahan kya kar rahe ho? Tumahri himmat bhi kaise hoi yahan aane ki aur tumhe andar kis ne aane diya, han? Security, security.

Muskan was about to call others but she stopped to hear Abhay.

Abhay: aray, aray, relax.

Muskan got angry. She didn’t like him zero percent even though the results are in minus.

Abhay came to her.

Abhay: aap to khamkha main gussa ho rahi hain main to yahan aap ko wish karne aya tha.

Muskan glared at him.

Muskan: go to hell with your wish.

Abhay smirked.

Abhay: uff, ye gussa. Aap ki isi adda per to hum marte hain.

Muskan grins her teeth.

Muskan: apni bakwas band karo.

Abhay: haye ye gussa. By the way, happy birthday.

Muskan: wakai ab tak mera birthday happy hi tha lekin ab tum se mil kar ye bilkul bhi happy nahi raha. You ruined it.

Abhay: ye kya baat hoi? Ase koi baat karta hai apne hone wale pati se?

Muskan was shocked. She was already in anger and he was awaking the tigress. Muskan chuckles. Abhay looked at her with lustful eyes. He was so cheap that her sarcastic chuckles didn’t even create an impact on her.

Muskan: kya? Pati? Pee ke aye ho kya?

Abhay smirked.

Abhay: aap ke pyaar ka nasha hai jo sar char ker bol raha hai waise hunste howe aur bhi khubsurat lagti ho.

Muskan: just shut up and get the hell out of my house.

Abhay: relax, would be wife. Itna gussa sehat ke liye bilkul bhi acha nahi hota.

Abhay pinched his throat.

Abhay: sachi.

Muskan’s tolerance level had a limit now.

Muskan: get out.

Abhay: ok, ok pehle tumhe tumhara birthday gift to de dun.

Muskan frowns. Abhay showed her a card.

Abhay: hmm.

Muskan: ye kya hai?

Abhay: khud dekh lo.

Muskan folds her arms and turned her face.

Abhay: ek baar dekh lo phir main chala jaunga.

Muskan looked at her.

Abhay: paka.

Muskan took the card in anger. She literally snatched that. She took out the card and was shocked to see it. It was the wedding card of Muskan and Abhay. Muskan looked at him angrily. She throws the card at his face.

Muskan: kya bakwas hai yeh?

Abhay: bakwas nahi proposal hai ye. Marry me.

Muskan: Dimagh kharab ho gaya hai tumhara?