Chapter 32

It was the time of night, the moon was shining in the sky and clouds were passing over it. Muskan was sitting on the bed in her room keeping a pillow in her lap. She was talking on the phone.

Muskan: Ji, Chachu, I am perfectly fine.

Chachu smiled.

Muskan: How are you and others? Jiya, Chachi, all are OK?

Chachu: all are fine.

Muskan smiled and then she bits her lower lip because she was hesitating to talk.

Muskan said while looking at her nails: Ab, Chachu, I want to talk to you about something important.

Chachu frowns.

Chachu: Yeah, say, Bacha.

Muskan licks her lips.

Muskan: I want to get married. I love someone.

Her chachu was shocked for a moment then he thinks.

Chachu: Larka kon hai?

Muskan: Sameer naam hai uska. Sameer Singh Rathore.

Chachu thinks.

Chachu: Sameer Singh Rathore. Vijay Singh Rathore ka beta?

Muskan: Ji.

Chachu: In ko to main janta hun. Vijay Singh Rathore ki baat aksar Bhai sahab karte the.

Muskan: Ji, Chachu.

Chachu: Yeh log to ache log hain.

Muskan smiled by looking down.

Chachu: Bacha, tum jo bhi decision logi main tumhare sath hun bus itna hi kahunga ke jo bhi decision lena soch smajh kar lena. Jaldbazi main koi asa decision mat le lena jis se tumhari life spoil ho jaye. Shadi ek do din ka khel nahi hai puri zindagi ka sath hai.

Muskan raised her eyes to hear the last sentence. Muskan thinks.

On the other side, Sameer was standing in his room and he dialled a number then Sameer kept his phone on his ear.

Sameer: Is waqt kis se baat kar rahi hai.

Sameer thinks and he cuts the call.

Muskan came back to reality when he phone vibrate. She saw the call and saw Sameer’s number. Sameer got Muskan's number busy. Sameer frowns and saw the time on the clock. It shows 10:15 pm.

Muskan thinks.

Chachu: Muskan? Are you there?

Muskan: Ji, Chachu. Chachu, maine soch smajh kar hi decision liya hai lekin mere liye aap ki razamandi bhi mainay rakhti hai.

Chachu smiled.

Chachu: Main hamesha tumhare sath hun.

Muskan smiled.

Chachu: kab arahe hain woh log tujhe dekhne?

Muskan: Pata nahi.

Chachu: main aun tumhari chachi ke sath wahan?

Muskan: Jiya ke exams hain ase main aap...

Chachu: to main aa jata hun?

Muskan smiled.

Muskan: you are most welcome.

Chachu smiled.

Muskan: Papa to hain nahi ab aap hi mere bare hain. Aap aenge to mujhe acha lagega.

Chachu: Main aunga.

Muskan smiled.

Chachu: aur phir teri shadi dhum dham se karni hai.