Chapter 05

The sun was shining over the beautiful mansion and was peeping inside it from the window.

Muskan was sitting at the dining table. She did not go to the cafe as she saw Sameer's face last night when she closed her eyes so she was confused and was feeling strange so she decided to not go there. She was sitting alone at the large table. She ate a bit and was about to have another bit but she heard a known voice.

Person: Muski.

Muskan stopped, she turned her face and was surprised to see her best friend.

Muskan: Priyu?

Muskan got up and she goes to her friend. They emotionally looked at each other and they hugged each other.

Muskan: where were you? I was so worried for you. I came to your home but it was locked.

Priya remained silent. They broke the hug.

Muskan: How are you?

Priya: I am good, you say?

Muskan: I...

But she stopped to see Priya. She took away the hair from Priya's face and was shocked to see the finger marks. Muskan looked at Priya who got nervous.

Muskan: did that demon beat you again?

Priya: Mu, Muskan, le, leave it. You say, ho, how are you?

Muskan got angry.

Muskan: don't change the topic. Tell, me, did he again beat you?

Priya: chor na yaar, ye konsi nai baat hai? Ye to roz ka hai. Kabhi chai per to kabhi newspaper per. Kabhi shirt iron nahi hoi hoi to kabhi khane ko ek minute dair ho gai. Ye to chalta rehta hai is main naya kya hai.

Muskan looked at her astonishingly as if she had seen an alien or any other unique creature.

Muskan: Are you for real, Priya? Wo hewan tujhe janwaron ki tarha manta hai aur tu hai ke keh rahi hai is main naya kya hai. Are you serious?

Priya: chor na yaar.

Priya holds Muskan's arm: acha ye bata sab kaisa chal raha hai.

Muskan shrugs her shoulder.

Muskan: kyun chor dun. Akhir tu khud ko kis baat ki saza de rahi hai? Khud tu kisi ko kuch batati nahi mujhe apni kasam se band rakha hai. Akhir chahti kya hai tu? Kyun de rahi hai khud to ye saza?

Priya: ye shayad Karan ka dil torne ki saza mil rahi hai mujhe. Us ke sache pyaar ko thukra diya maine saza to milni chahiye mujhe.

Muskan holds her shoulders.

Muskan: wo teri galti nahi thi.

Priya: meri hi galti thi. Ye jante howe ke papa kabhi nahi manege maine Karan se pyaar kiya usay humare pyaar ka yakin dila aur phir papa ki baat man li maine. To hoi na main us ki gunehgar.

Muskan looked at her sadly.

Priya: Acha chor mere pass time bohat kam hai. Abhay kisi time bhi ajaega. Chal kuch baat karte hain. Main thori dair ke liye sab bhul jana chahti hun.

Muskan: aa breakfast karte hain phir kuch baat karenge.

Muskan held her hand and took her to the table. She made her friend sit and fed her the bit and her friend fed her. Muskan sat with her and they fed each other and after days, they had the breakfast properly.

On the other side, Sameer entered the cafe and was moving to his table when he looked up, he stopped to see the vacant table. Muskan was not there. He looked around but Muskan was nowhere. Sameer thinks then he goes there. Karan saw him and came to meet him.

Karan: hey, bro.

Sameer smiled. They shake hands and then they hugged each other.

Sameer: how are you?

Karan: good, you say.

Sameer: fine.

They broke the hug.

Sameer: kya baat hai aaj Muskan nahi aayi?

Karan; yeah. Pata nahi kyun nahi aai. Waise kya baat hai Muskan ki yaad arahi hai.

Sameer looked away as he didn't like if someone connects him with someone else.

Karan: scene kya hai, boss?

Sameer looked at him.

Sameer: kya main yahin se wapis chala jaun.

Karan: Relax, Bro, main to mazak kar raha tha.

Sameer took a deep breath.

Karan: beth. Main abhi aya.

Karan goes and Sameer sits. He looked at the chair and remembered Muskan. Sameer smiled then he waits for his order. Sameer thinks about Muskan.

Sameer in mind: hope, you are fine. Pata nahi aaj kyun nahi wo, hope wo theek ho. Mere pass to us ka number bhi nahi hai.

Sameer thinks. He frowns.

Sameer: mujhe kya lena dena wo aye ya na aye. Mujhe kyun itni fikar ho rahi hai.

His chain of thought broke when a waiter came to his table and greets him. Sameer smiled.

On the other side, Muskan and Priya were sitting on the lavish couch.

Priya: to ab tu kya karegi?

Muskan: I don't know. Mujhe kuch samjh nahi araha.

Priya: Dekh ek tarha se acha hi hai akhir kab tak tu akeli rahegi. Tujhe shadi kar leni chahiye.

Muskan mimics her: tujhe shadi kar leni chahiye. Larka kya main apni jaib se nikalon.

Muskan looked in the pockets of her dress.

Muskan: oh hello, dulhe ji, aap kahan hain?

She puts her hand in her pockets. Priya made a face then she smiled.

Muskan made a sad face.

Muskan: nahi hai. Ek minute. Shayad couch ke neeche se mil jaye. Wait.

Muskan looked down.

Muskan: Dulhe bhaiye, aap neeche hain kya? Please bahar ajaiye, humain shadi karne jana hai.

Muskan sat and she looked at Priya.

Muskan: wahan bhi nahi hai.

Priya hits her with the cushion.

Priya: shut up.

Muskan's hair was messed, she sets her hair and hits Priya with the cushion and they start fighting. They were laughing after days.

On the other side, a servant came out of the mansion and was looking around. He was scared what if someone caught him. He saw a man.

Man's lips shown: Kya khabar hai?

The servant told him about what Muskan and Priya were talking. The man smirked. He gave him the money. The servant got happy.

Man: ase hi mujhe information dete raho aur paise lete raho.

The servant thanked him then the man signed him to go. The servant goes. The man had shown. He was tall and his skin colour was white, his hair and eyes were brown.

Man: ab ayega maza. Ab main karunga Muskan se shadi aur phir main ban jaunga is pure Rajput empire ka malik. Ye sab kuch Abhay Singh Chuhan ka hoga.

He laughed like evils. He was Abhay Singh Chuhan, a greedy and wicked man. He only wants money. He is married to Priya and he marries her for her property and transferred her property to his name. Priya's family is unaware of the truth. Only Muskan knows the truth but Priya gave her the swear of her. Priya acted to be happy in front of people and family.

On the other side, Muskan and Priya stole some happy moments. They were unaware of the evil planning of Abhay.