Chapter 44

Time heals everything but some incidents scratch the wounds. The same thing happened with Muskan. After meeting Sameer, Muskan started to come out from her father's death trauma but now Sameer gave her that deep wound that scratched her healed wounds also.

Muskan was sitting at her favourite place on the bench and a lake was there. Trees were all around. Muskan's eyes were teary and the silence was giving her peace. She remembered that she saw Sameer here the first time. Muskan looked at the sky. She also missed her father because she was used to come here with her father.

Muskan: I miss you, Dad.

Muskan gulped and then she looked at the lake with tearful eyes.

Now, Muskan was again feeling lonely, alone in this big world. She can't even go to her best friend Karan because she doesn't want to create a rift between Sameer and Karan because she knew that both are possessive about her. Priya was not in the city and Muskan was left alone. She knew this day will come but she had no idea that this day will come like this with the burden of allegations.

Muskan had thought that after their divorce, she and Sameer will be friends maybe, they hesitate to contact each other but they will have beautiful memories but now bad memory is also attached to those memories and its weight is more than those beautiful memories.

Sameer was sitting in his cabin and was thinking about Muskan, he didn’t see Muskan since morning and he felt like he didn't see her for ages. Sameer looked at his phone and picked it up. He was about to call Muskan but he stopped. Sameer thinks.

The whole day, they didn't contact each other and in the evening, Sameer came home but Muskan didn't come. He found her car missing and it was the third shock of the day for Sameer because usually, they reach together or some times, Muskan comes before him and if she gets late then she informed me but today, she didn't even call him once. Sameer took out the phone and dialled Muskan's number and the call was picked up after a few rings.

Person: Hello.

Sameer: Hel...

Sameer stopped to hear the voice of a male.

Sameer: who is there? It is my wife, Muskan's number.

Man: yes, sir, it is ma'am number and she is in the meeting. She asked me to inform you that she will get late in the night so, don't wait for her at dinner.

Sameer in mind: you are busy in meeting or avoiding me.

Man: Hello? Sir?

Sameer came out of his thoughts.

Sameer: hmm, ab, ok. Thank you.

Sameer cuts the call. Sameer waited for Muskan in his room. He walked into the room and was feeling restless. Sameer sat on the bed and then lays because of tired. He didn't realise when sleep took over him.

The sun rises and Sameer's sleep disturbed because of the chirping of the birds and he opened his narrowed eyes. Sameer rubbed his eyes and then he remembered about Muskan.

Sameer: Muskan.

Sameer got up in the hurry and hurriedly goes while setting his shirt. Neil found the door locked from the outside and got shocked. He saw a servant coming

Sameer: ab, suno.

The servant stopped and greeted him. Sameer replied. Sameer pointed at the room.

Sameer: Muskaaannn?

Man: woh to subha sawere hi office chali gai. Keh rahi thi bohat kaam pending hai jisay jald se jald pura karna hai.

Sameer was shocked.