Chapter 46

Leap of six months:

The new day started with new opportunities and new challenges. The light was slowly taking over the darkness. Because of the cold, the smoke was everywhere. Someone was running on the road and it was a girl who was wearing a black jogging suit and earphones were in her ear. She came over the beautiful bridge while running and she slow down her speed and stopped. She was panting and she gulped. She bent to her knees and gulped again. She stood and turned to the bridge. She moved to the side and saw there. The scenario was looking beautiful. The girl was Muskan. She was looking at the view but she was lost. Muskan was missing her family and she closed her eyes. She saw the smiling faces of her family and then she opened her teary eyes.

People started a day and were moving towards their destination. People were wearing coats.

In a beautiful house, a lady was arranging a table. She kept a bowl on the table. A man came there wearing a suit and he sat on the chair. He was wearing eyeglasses. He was Muskan's Chachu.

Chachu: where are Muskan and Jiya?

The lady was Muskan's aunt. Her name is Sarla.

Sarla: Jiya is sleeping. She prohibited me from waking up her because she wants to rest.

Chachu smiled and shook his head while pouring milk into the bowl.

Chachu: Jiya and her rest.

They smiled.

Chachu: And Muskan?

Sarla sighed and sat on the chair.

Sarla: she went jogging.

Chachu kept a jug on the table and looked at his wife shockingly.

Chachu: in this weather?

Sarla nodded.

Sarla: Rajeev, she is not fine. She is missing her home and family.

Rajeev: I know but what do I do? It was her decision.

Sarla nodded by looking down. She thinks.

Rajeev: by the way, Shadi ki tiyariyan kahan tak pohanchi?

Sarla smiled.

Sarla: list bana li hai ab bus aap check kar lijiye.

Rajeev nodded and smiled.

It was the time of day, the birds were sitting on the terraces, walls and trees. Some were sitting in the garden area and terrace of Rathore mansion. The sun peeped into Sameer’s room where Sameer was sitting on the bed carrying a picture frame and today, the picture frame was not of Maya, it was of Muskan. Sameer was looking at the picture and recalled the day when Muskan went from there.

Flashback:

Muskan came downstairs and she stopped at the last stair and her eyes were teary. Muskan stopped for some time and Sameer was standing up near the stairs. Sameer was looking at Muskan who turned and saw him. They looked at each other emotionally. Muskan gulped and she turned. Muskan goes. Sameer wanted to stop her but he can’t. Sameer hurriedly came downstairs and he saw Muskan is going. Sameer’s heart was asking him to stop her but he can’t. He wanted to stop her but he can’t. Muskan stopped at the door and she remembered the day when she came into the Rathore mansion as a daughter-in-law. Tears fell from her eyes. Muskan wiped her tears and sighed then she stepped out from the home and goes. Sameer was looking at her with teary eyes and tears fell from his eyes.

Flashback ends.

Sameer was looking at the picture frame and tears formed in his eyes by recalling that day.