Chapter 56

It was the time of night, the Rathore mansion was decorated beautifully with fairy lights and curtains. Inside it, the staff was running and they had panicked. Sameer and Muskan were sitting on the bed. Sameer got up and hurriedly goes to the door and Muskan also got up and she goes behind him. Sameer opened the door and he came out. Sameer saw from the rail and staff were running.

Sameer: Kishore.

A man stopped and looked here and there then he looked up.

Muskan came to Sameer.

Sameer: Kya howa hai?

Kishore: woh bari Dadi ka BP barh gaya hai.

Sameer and Muskan were shocked.

Sameer: Dadi?

Muskan looked at Sameer.

Muskan: Chalo, Sameer.

Sameer nodded and they moved. They came downstairs and then they passed by the corridor and they came to the room where Vijay and Ambika were present. Ambika was sitting on the bed near Indravati.

Sameer: Dad, kya howa?

Vijay: BP.

Sameer: Achanak.

Ambika: bilkul theek thi Maa ji. Hum room main gaye aur Sheela ayi dorti hoi ke Dadi ko chakar arahe hain.

Vijay: Doctor bhi nahi arahi. Koi emergency agai hai. Humain Maa ko Doctor ke pass le kar jana hoga.

Sameer: To phir dair kis baat ki hai chalen.

Vijay and Ambika were surprised.

Vijay: Tu chalega?

Sameer: Han kyun? Main nahi chal sakta kya?

Vijay: Chal sakta hai lekin...

Sameer: Lekin kya? Dadi ko hospital le kar jana hai aur aap time waste kar rahe hain. Is se important kya hai is waqt.

Muskan looked at Sameer.

Ambika: Aaj teri shadi ki pehli raat hai tu...

Sameer was shocked. He looked at Muskan.

Muskan: Mom, kaisi baatain kar rahi hain aap? Abhi Dadi ko hospital le kar jana zyada zarori hai. Sameer sahi keh raha hai abhi Dadi se important kuch nahi hai.

Vijay: Theek hai, chalo.

Sameer: Main car ki keys le kar aata hun.

Muskan nodded. Sameer ran and he came back. Sameer picked up Dadi in his arms and they went. Muskan and Ambika go behind them. Sameer made Dadi sit in the backseat. Sameer looked at Muskan and felt bad.

Muskan: Don't worry, Dadi ko kuch nahi hoga.

Sameer nodded.

Vijay: Ambika, aap dono ghar per raho.

Ambika nodded.

Ambika: dihan rakhiye ga aur inform karte rahiye ga.

Vijay nodded. Sameer was about to get in the car but he stopped to see Muskan. Sameer looked down. He was guilty for ruining their moment. Sameer got in the car and Vijay also sat. They go. Muskan came to Ambika and held her both shoulders. Ambika was getting emotional.

Ambika: Maa ji.

Muskan: kuch nahi hoga Dadi ko. Dekhiye ga, bilkul theek ho jaengi.

Ambika nodded and she suppressed her lips.

Muskan: Chaliye, andar chalte hain.

Muskan took Ambika inside.

Ambika: Yahi bethte hain.