Chapter 36

It was the daytime, people were coming and going to the courtsl with the lawyers and some were alone. Muskan, Sameer and their family came out of the court.

Sameer and Karan were standing at two sides and others were standing in between them.

Ambika: sab kuch kitna ache se ho gaya no rona dhona at all.

Everyone smiled.

Ambika: Warna larkiyan kitna roti hain parents se alag hote waqt.

Suddenly, Muskan's smile faded and she felt a sharp pain in her heart. Everyone felt that Ambika said wrong. Sameer looked at Muskan who bowed her head. Karan kept his hand on Muskan's shoulder. Muskan smiled by looking down.

Sameer: mom.

Ambika looked at him and Sameer signed what is this. Ambika frowned.

Indravati: kabhi to soch smajh kar bol liya kar.

Ambika: maine kya...

Suddenly, she realised what she said. She looked at Sameer who was giving her a look.

Ambika moved her lips sorry.

Sameer sighed to say that to Muskan. Ambika looked at Muskan who was standing next to her. Ambika kept her hand on Muskan's shoulder.

Ambika: bacha, I am sorry.

Muskan shook her head.

Ambika: Woh, excitement main mere mou se nikla gaya.

Muskan: Nahi, mom please don't say this.

Ambika: I am sorry, Bacha.

Muskan shook her head.

Muskan: please, Mom, agar ab aap ne sorry kaha na to main aap se naraz ho jaungi.

Ambika: nahi, nahi.

Everyone smiled. Sameer looked at Muskan and Karan pressed his hand on Muskan's shoulder who looked at Karan and smiled. Sameer was shocked to see Karan's hand on Muskan's shoulder and he got jealous. Sameer was looking at the hand and to ignite his anger, Muskan kept her hand on Karan's hand. The anger ran in Sameer's blood and he clenched his fist which turned red and his face even turned red. Sameer looked away.

Ambika: ab, chalen.

Muskan and others looked at her.

Muskan: ab, Mom, if you all don't mind then can I go to meet my parents?

Everyone frowned. Muskan noticed that.

Muskan: mere ghar.

Ambika: oh.

Indravati: bilkul beta lekin abhi to wahan se aai ho phir?

Muskan: un ki blessings lene and mera luggage bhi ghar per reh gaya.

Ambika: oh ho.

Vijay: jao beta. Sameer.

Sameer nodded.

Karan: to main uncle aunty ko le jata hun.

Sameer nodded.

Sameer: thanks, buddy.

Karan: oh, come on.

They smiled.

The Rathore family goes and Sameer and Muskan moved to Sameer's car and others go from Muskan’s car because the driver was with them.

Muskan opened the car door and Sameer held its door and Muskan was trying to hold her lehenga. Sameer held it and Muskan got in the car. Sameer took her lehenga and he kept it in the car. Muskan looked at him and they smiled. Sameer held the seat belt and tied it and Muskan got shocked. She looked at Sameer who realised what he is doing and he turned his face to Muskan. Their faces were close to each other and they can feel each other's breath. Sameer looked at Muskan's lips who parted her lips because her lips were getting dried. Sameer gulped to see her lips. Muskan felt her throat dry so she also gulped. Sameer looked into Muskan's eyes. Muskan blinked her eyes and they were lost in each other's eyes.

They heard the laughter of men and saw two men were passing from there and were talking. They felt embarrassed and Sameer moved up and his head hits the car. Sameer Squeezed his eyes and he held his head. Muskan was stunned.

Muskan: are you ok?

Sameer rubbed his head and he said yes. Sameer moved back. He checked his head by touching it and then he looked at his hand.

Muskan: wait, let me check.

Sameer: no, I am fine. It's ok.

Muskan remained silent. Sameer shut the door and he goes to the other side and rubbed his head.

Muskan: let me see na.

Muskan touched his head and she checked.

Sameer: Tch, I am fine.

Sameer moved away in irritation. Muskan looked at him with irritation.

Muskan: ek to help karo upar se nakhre.

Sameer looked at her and Muskan looked away. Sameer smiled and he shook his head.

Sameer: I don't like it if someone touched my hair.

Muskan looked at him.

Muskan: acha? sone ke baal hain tumhare?

Sameer made a face.

Sameer: very funny.

Muskan: hmm.

Muskan looked away. Sameer shook his head. Sameer smiled and he starts the car.

Sameer and Muskan were standing under the large picture frame. Muskan's eyes filled with tears to see them.

Muskan in mind: I wish, you were here.

A tear fell from her eye and Muskan wiped it. Sameer saw that in the frame and he looked at Muskan. Sameer kept his hand on Muskan's shoulder. Muskan looked at him and she smiled.

Muskan did a tour of her mansion and she opened the door of her parent's room. Muskan came inside and Sameer was behind her. Muskan closed her eyes and she inhaled the scent of the room. Sameer was looking at the room then he looked at Muskan. Muskan opened her eyes and she smiled.

Muskan: pata hai, Sameer, jab mujhe mamma aur dad ki bohat zyada yaad aati hai na to main yahan chali aati hun.

Sameer was looking at her.

Muskan: yahan mujhe un ki khushboo aati hai.

Muskan looked at Sameer who smiled. Muskan smiled.

Muskan and Sameer were standing at the main door and Muskan looked at it. She looked at it and sighed. Muskan turned and she met her servants who gave her blessings. Sameer was holding the handle of the bag that Muskan intentionally left behind because she wants to capture Sameer’s scent also in that home so that when she comes back after six months or later, she can feel him close just like she feels her parents.

Sameer and Muskan moved to the car and Muskan stopped and to see her, Sameer also stopped. Muskan turned and she saw her home. If her parents were alive then also it was difficult for her to leave her home but here, she didn't have any hope that she can come there with the excuse of meeting her parents. Sameer looked at the home and he gave her space. Muskan turned and she looked at Sameer who nodded. Muskan also nodded. Muskan again looked at her home and then they moved to the car. Sameer kept the bag in the trunk and they were getting in the car and before that also, Muskan looked at her home one last time then she got in the car and Sameer also sat. They drove from there.

On the way, Muskan was looking out from the window and her eyes were teary. Sameer looked at her and he thinks then he concentrate on the road. Sameer took out the hanky from his pocket and passed it to Muskan. Sameer cleared his throat and Muskan turned her face and then she saw the hanky and she again looked at Sameer. Sameer looked at Muskan and instantly looked at the road. Muskan smiled and she took the hanky and cleaned her tears and eyes by looking at her phone and Sameer smiled to see her.

Soon, they reached. The Rathore family welcomed them. Muskan was getting nervous and she huffed. Karan was also present there and he squeezed his eyes to make Muskan feel good because he understood that she is nervous. Muskan smiled. Sameer looked at them and he zero percent like that. Sameer looked down, here and there. Sameer looked at Ambika and he smiled. They came inside.

Ambika: come, Muskan, main tumhe, tumhare room main le chalti hun, kafi thak gai hogi thora rest kar lo.

Sameer and Muskan were shocked. They were looking at Ambika.