Chapter 43

It was the time of day, there was the sound of chirping of birds outside the Rathore mansion but inside it, there was complete silence. Sameer and Muskan were sitting in their room and didn't go office.

Muskan came out of the washroom and was wearing a shirt with jeans.

Muskan went to the dressing table and sets her hair then she sobbed

Muskan went to the dressing table and sets her hair then she sobbed. Her tears had dried but she was still sobbing. She saw herself in the mirror and fresh tears came in her eyes. Her nose and eyes were red. Muskan wiped her tears and sighed.

Sameer was standing at the door of Muskan's room which was closed and he was looking at the door. Sameer forwarded his hand to knock but he stopped. Sameer looked at the door and goes.

Sameer came to his room and stopped. He was panting and crying. Sameer ran his hand in his hair. Sameer took the steps while crying and hits his foot on the table which was kept on the foot side of the bed. Sameer sat on the table and caught his hair and cried.

It was time for lunch, Sameer and Muskan didn't have breakfast in the morning and now, it was lunchtime. Sameer was sitting in his room on the couch and was upset. He heard the knock on the door and instantly looked there with a hope but his hope broke to see the maid who came to him.

Maid: yeh Khanna bhabhi ne aap ke liye bhejha hai.

Sameer heard the word bhabhi and was looking at her.

Sameer: Muskan ne lunch kiya hai?

Maid: unho ne apne room main mangwaya aur kaha aap ko bhi de dun.

Sameer looked at the food and saw a letter. Sameer came to her. Sameer looked at the letter and took it.

Sameer: isay table per rakh do aur jao.

Maid nodded, she came to the table and kept the tray on the table. Sameer was looking at the maid then she goes and Sameer was waiting for her to go so that he can read the letter. The maid goes and Sameer looked at the letter and opened it.

Sameer reads: mera gussa khane per mat nikalo. Please lunch kar lo.

Sameer felt his heart heavy.

Sameer: main tum se nahi khud se gussa hun, Muskan.

Sameer gulped and was guilty. He turned. Sameer saw the tray.

On the other side, Muskan was standing in her room with the maid.

Maid: Ji, main unhe khana de ayi hun.

Muskan: Thank you.

The maid nodded and goes. Muskan closed the door and she turned. Muskan saw the tray on the table and goes there.

Muskan sat on the couch and Sameer also sat. They had a little amount of food on the plate and eats it. They don't want to eat but they have to eat for their partner.