Chapter 07

It was the time of the morning, the sun rays were shining on the mansion and birds were hovering over it. Some birds were sitting at the corner and were having grains. Muskan heard the car horn and grins her teeth. She turned. As soon as she turned she frowned to see the car.

Muskan: ye to Karan ki car nahi hai phir ye kon hai?

Muskan looked at the car which was standing on the other side of the gate. The window of the car opened and Muskan was surprised to see Karan.

Muskan: Karan?

Muskan: Gate kholen, Kaka.

The security guard opened the door. Muskan was moving to the gate but she got shocked when Sameer leaned toward the steering wheel. Muskan stopped. Sameer smiled to see her.

Muskan: Sameer?

Karan and Sameer got down from the car and they were coming to Muskan who was looking at Sameer.

Karan: Hey, Muskan.

Muskan looked at Karan and smiled but she was still in shock.

Karan hugged Muskan. Sameer looked down because he was feeling awkward. Sameer looked away. Karan and Muskan broke the hug. Muskan looked at Sameer.

Muskan: H, hi, Sameer.

Sameer looked at Muskan. He smiled.

Sameer: Hi. Happy birthday.

Sameer forwards a hand. Avni got surprised to hear that and also she got emotional and she couldn't understand why she is feeling overwhelmed. Sameer was not the one who wished her only but his wish was something really special for her.

Muskan smiled. She shakes her hand with Sameer and she feels something in her heart. She looked at the hands then she looked at Sameer confusingly. She smiled slightly.

Muskan: Thank you.

They took their hands back. Muskan looked at her hand.

Muskan narrates: ek ajeeb sa ehsaas howa tha us din jisay Lafzon main bayan karna shayad mushkil ho. Us se hath milate hi asa laga jaise koi apna mil gaya ho. Koi hamdard mil gaya ho. Pata nahi ye mere akelepan ka asar tha ya phir pyaar mere dil ki chukhat per dastak de chuka tha ye kehna mushkil tha.

Muskan was looking at her hand. She looked at Sameer. Sameer saw her puffy eyes and he felt bad for her.

Karan: sorry aane main late ho gaye.

Muskan: late nahi bohat late.

Sameer: to ab chalen?

Muskan was surprised.

Muskan: aap bhi chalenge?

Sameer looked at her. He looked at Karan then he looked at Muskan.

Sameer: ab, aa, woo.

Muskan: aray aap hichkicha kyun rahe hain maine to ase hi puch liya.

Sameer smiled.

Sameer: han wo thora awkward feel kar raha tha.

Muskan: don't be. It's ok. In fact, mujhe acha laga aap aye. It means a lot.

Sameer and Karan smiled.

Karan: dekha maine kaha tha na.

Muskan smiled.

Muskan: please come inside.

Sameer: no, it's ok. I think ab humain chalna chahiye.

Muskan: bilkul bhi nahi. Ye humare ghar ki tradition rahi hai ke hum ghar aye mehman ko ase nahi jane dete aur jo first time aye usay to bilkul bhi nahi.

Kismatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें