Chapter 45

The sun rises and the birds started their day. They were hovering in the sky and were enjoying. People also started their work. The smell of tasty foods was making people crave for them.

In Rathore mansion, Sameer came downstairs by making up the sleeves of his shirt and as soon as he stepped on the floor from the last stair, he looked up and got a surprise. Muskan was arranging the table with the staff. Sameer smiled to see her but his smile faded to see Muskan’s dress. She was wearing a long frock.

Muskan kept the hair strand behind her ear and Sameer can see small tops in her ear instead of earrings

Muskan kept the hair strand behind her ear and Sameer can see small tops in her ear instead of earrings. Muskan was ordering the staff and she turned her face unknowingly. Muskan was surprised to see Sameer but Sameer got a 440-volt shock to see Muskan because she had not applied sindoor in her hairline, mangalsutra was missing from her neck. She was completely in her previous look. Muskan smiled widely to see Sameer.

Muskan: Sameer.

Muskan goes to him.

Muskan: Sameer, come, breakfast is ready.

Sameer was just looking at her. Muskan held Sameer's hand who looked at the hands then he looked at Muskan. Muskan took Sameer to the table and smiled to see the table.

Muskan: aaj sab tumhari pasand ka bana hai. Maine banaya hai sab kuch apne hathon se.

Muskan smiled. Sameer looked at the table which was filled with Sameer's favourite dishes. Sameer looked at her.

Muskan: Aaj ka breakfast meri taraf se treat. Last goodbye treat.

Muskan smiled and Sameer felt his heart heavy. Muskan turned to Sameer.

Muskan: Tum ab tak khare ho? Betho na.

Muskan held Sameer's shoulder and made him sit by holding his shoulders. Sameer looked at the shoulder and found her fingers empty.

Muskan turned to the table and she kept her hair strand behind her ear. Sameer was shocked to see Muskan's finger because her engagement ring which she was wearing since that day, was not in Muskan’s hand. Sameer was just looking at her hand then he looked at Muskan with teary eyes.

Muskan turned the plate while saying: aaj mera is ghar main last day hai (Muskan starts serving Sameer) to maine socha kyun na ek last goodbye treat di jaye to bus phir kya maine sab kuch tumhari pasand ka banaya. Sab kuch maine apne budget se liya hai. Tumhara ek paisa bhi nahi laga is main.

Muskan smiled and Sameer looked at Muskan and his heart was getting heavy. Muskan kept the bowl on the table and picked up the tray of sandwiches and served Sameer. Sameer looked at Muskan who kept the tray and then she poured the juice in the glass and kept it near Sameer. Muskan saw Sameer is not eating.

Muskan: kya howa? Tum kuch kha kyun nahi rahe?

Sameer looked down and nodded. He ate a small bite because he was not hungry. He didn't eat anything since morning and also had a little dinner in the night but still is not in the mood to eat. His heart was aching. Muskan smiled to see him eating.