Chapter 50

The day started with new opportunities and new challenges. Sameer was happy to get Muskan back. They all had breakfast together and Sameer was curious to see his old Muskan who was used to getting ready for him, who applies sindoor in her hairline and was used to wear mangalsutra but he has to wait for that for one week.

After breakfast, Muskan got ready for the office and she goes to pick up her bag from the bed. She kept her phone in the bad and checked it. Sameer entered the room while carrying his phone in his hand.

Sameer: Muskan, are you ready?

Muskan looked at Sameer who came to her.

Muskan: yes.

Sameer: theek hai, chalo main tumhe drop kar deta hun.

Muskan: it's ok, I will manage.

Sameer: main tumhe drop kar raha hun to kar raha hun. That's final. No more arguments.

Muskan made a face then she smiled.

Muskan: Chalo.

Sameer smiled. Sameer signed, first you.

Sameer: After you.

Muskan: Shut up (Muskan grabbed his upper arm) chalo.

Sameed smiled and they go.

Soon, they reached Rajput enterprises. Sameer stopped the car.

Sameer: lijiye, aa gai aap ki manzil.

Muskan smiled to see the building then she looked at Sameer.

Sameer: Meeting kab tak chale gi?

Muskan: no idea. Kyun?

Sameer: nahi, main soch raha tha agar tum jaldi free ho jao to shopping per chalen ab bohat kam time bacha hai shadi main.

Muskan: aaj to Chachu walon ko Airport se pick karne jana hai.

Sameer: aaj nahi kal.

Muskan palmed her head.

Muskan: aray, han, main to bhul hi gai thi kal raat ko hi to chachu ne inform kiya tha.

Sameer smiled. He leaned to Muskan.

Sameer: Badam khaya karo, yaadasht taiz ho gi.

Sameer tapped Muskan's cheek who looked down. Sameer smiled. He moved back.

Sameer: tum free ho kar call karna main ajaunga tumhe pick karne aur Karan aur Priya ko bhi keh deta hun.

Muskan: ok.

They smiled.

Muskan: Bye.

Sameer: Bye.

Muskan got down from the car and goes. Sameer was looking at her. Sameer smiled.

Muskan goes to her cabin and she looked around. Muskan smiled to see it. She looked at the chair and got flashes of her father working by sitting on it. Muskan goes to the table and she kept her bag on it. Muskan goes to the chair and touched it by standing behind it. Muskan got emotional. She looked at the room and sighed.

Later, she met the clients and the meeting goes well. After the meeting, Muskan came out of the building and she saw Sameer’s car. Muskan smiled to see it and she goes to it. Muskan got in the car.

Muskan: Hi.

She closed the door. Sameer smiled.

Sameer: Hi. How was the meeting?

Muskan: good.

Sameer: that's good. So, can we move?

Muskan: Yes.