Chapter 52

It was the time of night, the moon was shining in the sky and was peeping into Rathore Mansion from the windows and doors. The Rathore family was present in the living area with the Rajput family. Muskan and Sameer came there. Muskan looked at Sameer who was looking down.

Chachu: Chalen.

Muskan nodded. Sameer looked at Muskan.

Ambika: do din bad se shadi ke functions shuru hone wale hain to aaj se shadi tak no milna jhulna. Ok.

Sameer and Muskan were shocked.

Sameer: Mom.

Ambika: kya Mom, beta, yeh riwaj hai.

Sameer: main ase kisi rawaj ko nahi manta. Aur waise bhi yeh to shadi ki rasmain shuru hone ke bad se karte hain na.

Muskan looked at Sameer and she got hurt to think that Sameer knows about rituals because it is his second marriage. Muskan doesn't want to think about it but sometimes this thought hurt her. Muskan looked down.

Everyone was smiling.

Ambika: Han lekin shadi main kam din bache hain is liye Muskan ko ghar per rehna chahiye.

Sameer: mom...

Muskan interrupts.

Muskan: ok, mom, hum dihan rakhenge.

Sameer looked at Muskan shockingly.

Sameer: Muskan.

Muskan signed him to keep quiet and signed him to see family. Sameer looked away. Muskan smiled to see the family. Muskan came forward and met the Rathore family. She hugged Ambika.

Ambika: Apna dihan rakhna.

Muskan smiled and they broke the hug.

Muskan: Aap bhi.

Ambika smiled then Muskan met Vijay and Indravati. Sameer was looking at them and when Muskan looked at him, he looked away. Muskan smiled.

They moved outside.

Sameer kept the bag in the trunk of the car. Sameer looked at Muskan who was looking at him. Muskan looked at the family. The Rajput family and Rathore family met then they got in the car. Muskan looked at Sameer who also looked at her. Muskan signed smile. Sameer looked away and Muskan shook her head. Muskan got in the car and she starts the car. They go. The Rathore family looked at the car. Sameer thinks.

The Rathore family came inside and Sameer directly goes to his room from there. His family saw him then they looked at each other.

Indravati: Ambika, kyun roka tu ne Sameer aur Muskan ko milne se. Aaj kal ke bache kahan mante hain in sab cheezon ko.

Ambika: maa, main to mazak kar rahi thi.

Indravati: Tu Muskan ko janti nahi hai woh nahi milegi Sameer se.

Ambika: To acha hi hoga. Aur main Muskan ko bhi janti hun aur mere bete ko bhi. Sameer nahi manane wala.

They smiled.

Vijay: yeh to hai.

They smiled. Ambika sighed.

Ambika: Akhir mere bete ki zindagi main khushiyan laut hi ayi.

Ambika sighed and then they smiled.

A car stopped at its destination. The Rajput family reached the Rajput mansion. They got down from the car and Muskan got emotional to see her home. She looked at her home with teary eyes. The Rajput family saw Muskan and they understood Muskan's condition. Muskan moved to the mansion and she took out the keys. Muskan opened the door and she saw darkness. Muskan went inside and she switched on the lights then she looked at the home. Muskan's eyes were teary. She heard the giggles of a little girl and a lady.