Chapter 34

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining over the Rathore mansion. The whole Rathore family was sitting in the living area.

Muskan: aa, ab, mujhe chalna chahiye.

Ambika: abhi? Itni jaldi.

Sameer smiled. Muskan too smiled and looked at the clock.

Muskan: mom, raat ke 10 baj rahe hain.

Ambika was surprised.

Ambika: kya?

Ambika looked at the clock. She smiled and Sameer was feeling relieved to see Ambika happy.

Ambika: baton, baton main waqt ka pata hi nahi chala.

Everyone smiled. Ambika looked at Muskan and kept her hand on Muskan's chin.

Ambika: tumhe chorne ka bilkul mann nahi kar raha.

Vijay: Ambika Ji, ek hafte ki hi baat hai phir to Muskan ne humare sath hi rehna hai.

Muskan and Sameer looked down they were feeling guilty for playing with the emotions of the family.

Ambika: kahan? Aap to mujhe abroad le kar ja rahe hain.

Ambika made a sad face. Sameer smiled and shook his head. Muskan side-hugged Ambika by holding both shoulders.

Muskan: agar aap jaengi nahi to phir jaldi, jaldi theek ho kar kaise wapis aaen gi.

Ambika smiled and she tapped Muskan's chin.

Sameer: wah, kya scene hai. Ek photo to banti hai.

Indravati: han, bhai, hone wali biwi ki tasveer lene ka acha bahana hai.

Muksan blushed and Sameer also blushed unknowingly.

Ambika: han, achi si picture lena hum maa beti ki.

Sameer: so, madam, akhir meri mom ko mujhse chura liya.

Muskan showed her tongue and they laughed. Muskan was happy by spending time with a family, with her family. Sameer clicked everyone's picture with Muskan one by one and then the group selfie of the whole family.

Muskan: ab main driver ko call karti hun.

Sameer: driver ko kyun call karna. Chalo main drop kar deta hun.

Muskan felt awkward because of the family. Ambika and Indravati gave a teasing look to them.

Muskan: ab, nahi, main. Chali. Jaungi.

Vijay: beta, Sameer hai na woh drop kar dega. Ab jab personal driver mil gaya hai to enjoy karo.

Muskan smiled. Sameer made a face then his father tapped his arm and he too smiled.

Muskan met the Rathore family outside the Rathore mansion and hugged Ambika in the last.

Muskan: aap sab ke sath time spend kar ke bohat acha laga.

Ambika: humain bhi.

They smiled.

Muskan and Sameer got in the car.

A car stopped outside the Rajput mansion. It was Sameer's car. Sameer sighed.

Sameer: lijiye, Madam, aa gai aap ki manzil.

Muskan smiled.

Muskan: thanks.

Sameer: no need.

They smiled.

Muskan: Good night.

Sameer: good night.