Chapter 51

It was the time of night, the moon and stars were twinkling in the sky. The soft breeze of the night was playing with the flowers and curtains of the houses.

Sameer and Muskan were standing in Muskan's room. Muskan was looking at Sameer who looked at her.

Sameer: Mujhe lagne laga tha ke Karan tumhe like karta hai.

Muskan was shocked and she was looking at Sameer who was looking at Muskan innocently.

Muskan: What?

Sameer turned to Muskan. Sameer avoided eye contact.

Sameer: Muskan, don't get me wrong. Main wahi keh raha hun jo maine feel kiya. I know, tum dono salon se friends ho but main kya karun jab bhi main tum dono ko sath main dekhta tha to mujhe...

Muskan: to tumhe kya?

Sameer looked at Muskan and again he looked down. Muskan thinks and she remembered that after their marriage, Sameer usually got angry or uneasy when Karan comes. She remembered that Sameer looked here and there when Muskan and Karan talked and it happened today also. Muskan looked at Sameer.

Muskan: kahin tumhe asa to nahi lagta tha ke mere aur Karan ke bich kuch chal raha hai.

Sameer looked at Muskan.

Sameer: Nahi, Muskan, I knew that you love me but Karan...

Sameer looked down.

Sameer: woh jis tarha se tumhe dekhta tha.

Muskan was looking at him.

Sameer: ab is main meri kya galti, Karan hamesha tumhare sath chipak kar bethta tha aur tum bhi us ke sath zyada enjoy karti thi to main kya karta mujhe laga... Is main meri kya galti,

Muskan was looking at Sameer.

Muskan: tum Karan se jealous hote the?

Sameer looked at Muskan shockingly.

Sameer: of course, not. Main, main kyun jealous hone laga.

Muskan nodded and suddenly Muskan starts laughing. Sameer was surprised.

Muskan: oh my God. Sameer, tum, tum Karan se jealous hote the.

Muskan laughed. Sameer got irritated.

Sameer: main jealous nahi hota tha.

Muskan shook her hand while laughing.

Muskan: Oh My God!

Sameer: Muskan, stop laughing.

Muskan was laughing.

Sameer: Muskan... Muskan, I am telling you, I... Muskan stop laughing... Muskan.

Muskan was laughing and Sameer got frustrated. Sameer held Muskan's hand and pulled her to him. Muskan landed in Sameer's chest and Sameer held Muskan's waist. Muskan was looking at Sameer shockingly.

Sameer: hunso, ab, hunso.

Muskan looked down and she felt shy. Muskan kept her hair behind her hair. Sameer smiled to see her blush. Sameer kept her hair behind her second ear and cupped Muskan's face. Muskan was looking down.

Sameer: Muskan.

Muskan looked at Sameer who was looking at Muskan lovingly. They were lost in the eyes of each other and Sameer looked at Muskan's lips. Sameer looked at Muskan who was looking at him cutely. Sameer leaned to her lips and they heard Ambika call their name. Muskan came back to reality so, she pushed Sameer and ran from there. Sameer looked at Muskan and he realized what he was about to do. Sameer blushed by pressing his lips with his teeth and keeping his hand in his hair. Sameer ruffled his hair.