Chapter 47

It was daytime, an airport was flowing with people. Muskan came with her luggage and she looked around and then she saw a man who was standing by looking away. Muskan smiled and got nervous to see the man. Muskan took a deep breath and goes. Muskan came there and the man felt that. He turned and saw the trolley then he looked at Muskan. Muskan smiled to see the person.

The person was none other than Sameer Singh Rathore. Sameer and Muskan were looking at each other and they were lost in the eyes of each other. They hugged each other and closed their eyes. They felt like they saw each other after ages but the truth is, they talked daily on the video call. But yes, they hugged each other after months.

Muskan opened her eyes and her eyes were teary. She smiled. Tears fell from Muskan’s eyes. The happiness of meeting her love was clearly shown on her face even was flowing from her eyes.

Sameer whispered: I missed you so much.

Sameer tightened the grip.

Muskan: I missed you too.

Sameer: I was feeling like I am just a body without its soul. I felt lifeless.

Muskan felt bad. She was about to break the hug. Sameer held her more tightly.

Sameer: Please, Muskan, please, don't move away. I got my peace after a long time, don't snatch it from me. Let me feel that you came back to me.

Muskan again captured him in her arms. Sameer smiled. Sameer unknowingly caressed his cheek to Muskan's cheek who felt a shiver in her body. The happiness of getting Muskan back was that much that he forgot every other thing.

Sameer: Promise me, Muskan ke ab tum mujhe chor kar kabhi bhi, kahin bhi nahi jaogi.

Muksan smiled.

Muskan: Office bhi nahi?

Sameer smiled.

Sameer: Nahi, office bhi nahi. Bus, meri nazron ke samne raho.

Muskan: acha. To phir humari shadi kaise hogi?

Sameer smiled and he suppressed his lips.

Sameer: point.

They chuckled. Sameer sighed.

Sameer: But promise me, Muskan ke ab tum mujhse dur jane ka khayal bhi apne mann main nahi laogi.

Muskan: I promise.

Sameer took a sigh of relief.

Muskan: Main bhi sab ko bohat miss karti thi. Bohat yaad aati thi. Mann karta tha ke abhi, isi waqt sab kuch chor kar wapis aa jaun.

Sameer: to phir aai kyun nahi?

Muskan remained silent. She moved back and Sameer left her this time. Muskan kept her hair behind her ear by looking down. Sameer also looked down. Sameer smiled and looked at Muskan.

Sameer: acha, chalo jaldi sab log tumhara besabri se intazar kar rahe hain.

Muskan smiled. Sameer took her suitcase and held her hand. Muskan looked at the hands and then at Sameer. Sameer took her from there. Muskan smiled.

On the way, Sameer and Muskan were sitting in the car and Sameer was driving the car. Muskan looked at Sameer who was smiling and was loving like a kid who has gotten a reward. Muskan smiled to see him. She looked out from the window and took a deep breath. Sameer looked at Muskan and smiled. Sameer focused on the road.

Sameer: pata hai, Karan aur Priya ne bhi ab tak shopping nahi ki. Sab ko aap ka wait tha, Madam.

Muskan: hmm, Karan ne bataya tha. Kal meri ek important meeting hai us ke bad shopping chalenge.