Chapter 33

It was the time of evening, the birds were chirping over the Rajput mansion. Muskan was sitting on the stool in front of the dressing table. She closed the boxes and she heard the sound of a car horn and she looked up.

A car was standing at the gate and the guard opened the gate. The car came inside. No one can stop Sameer at the gate because now everyone knows him and it is ordered by Muskan to not stop him. It is like his second home. Muskan got up and she saw herself in the mirror. Avni sets her dupatta and she goes.

Sameer entered the home and when he looked up, he saw Muskan is coming downstairs by setting her dupatta. Sameer stopped to see her and the time also stopped for him. Sameer was just looking at her. He blinked his eyes but his eyes were stuck on Muskan. Muskan saw him and smiled. Sameer also smiled to see her smile. Muskan looked down and kept her hair behind her ear. Sameer came back to reality and he looked down in embarrassment. He again looked at Muskan. Both were feeling awkward. Muskan came to him.

Muskan said awkwardly: hi.

Sameer nodded and said: hi.

Muskan: Come.

Sameer nodded and they moved to the living area and sat on the couch. Both were filling awkward so they looked down, here and there.

Sameer: ab, nervous?

Muskan looked at him.

Muskan: aa, little bit, nervous.

Sameer smiled.

Sameer: relax, my family is very chill so don't take tension.

Muskan nodded and sighed. Aunty and others came with the refreshments.

Sameer: ab, Mom has also made many things and the refreshment is waiting for you.

Muskan smiled.

Muskan: Means, I should not eat anything now.

They chuckled.

They took snacks and tea. After having refreshment.

Sameer: Can we move?

Muskan sighed deeply.

Sameer: relax.

Muskan: I am trying.

Sameer: ok, then do one thing. Do practice.

Muskan: Practice?

Sameer nodded.

Sameer: Yes. Ek baar practice kar lo gi to shayad nervousness khatam ho jaye.

Muskan: No, I am fine. Ase to aur zyada hoga.

Sameer: ok, then chalen?

Muskan nodded. They got up. Muskan sighed by closing her eyes. Muskan took the steps but she stopped. Sameer stopped to see her.

Sameer: what happened?

Muskan: No, I can't.

Sameer: what happened?

Muskan: mere hath kanp rahe hain.

Sameer was surprised to see her like that.

Sameer: Muskan, relax, nothing is there to worry about. I am with you. Sambhalo khud ko aur chalo.

Muskan nodded. She was about to move but she stopped.

Muskan: No, I can’t. Mujhe exam se pehle wali arahi hai. I always feel like this before exams.

Sameer smiled. Muskan made a sad face.

Muskan: I am serious.

Sameer: Muskannn...