Chapter 49

It was the time of day, a car was moving to its destination. Sameer was driving it and Muskan was sitting beside him. Sameer turned the car and Muskan frowned. She looked out from the front glass and then from the window. Muskan looked at Sameer and again at the road.

Muskan: Sameer, yeh rasta to mere ghar ki taraf nahi jata.

Sameer: hmm, janta hun.

Muskan: to phir?

Sameer remained silent and Muskan was looking at him.

Muskan: Sameer, hum kahan ja rahe hain?

Sameer smiled. Muskan looked at the road and tried to recognize the way. She got an idea and looked at Sameer.

Muskan: Sameer.

Sameer: Hum ghar jaa rahe hain.

Muskan frowned. Sameer looked at her.

Sameer: humare ghar.

Muskan was surprised. Sameer smiled and focused on the road.

Sameer: Jahan humari family humara wait kar rahi hai.

Muskan: Lekin, Sameer.

Sameer: Lekin, wakin kuch nahi hum, humare ghar jaa rahe hain and that's it aur waise bhi yeh mom ka decision hai mera nahi.

Muskan: Mom ka?

Sameer: Ji han, mom ka. Woh nahi chahti ke un ki ladli bahu akele Rajput mansion main rahe to jab tak un ki ladli bahu yani aap ki family nahi aa jati aap humare sath humare ghar per rahen gi.

Muskan smiled.

Muskan: Mom bhi na. Ek hi din ki bad thi.

Sameer leaned to her slightly.

Sameer: lekin humare liye to bari baat thi ab aur aap se duri nahi sahi jati.

Muskan was looking at him. Sameer smiled and he moved back. Muskan was just looking at Sameer. Since she had gone, she is witnessing a new Sameer. A little bit flirty, smiling, A Sameer, who lives life with a whole heart. Muskan's eyes were on Sameer and Sameer's eyes were on the road aware of Muskan's gaze. Sameer’s happiness was clearly shown on his face. Sameer sighed and Muskan smiled to see him.

Soon, they reached home. Muskan got down from the car and she got emotional to see the Rathore mansion. Muskan came forward and her teary eyes were on the mansion. Sameer came to her by looking at the mansion and Muskan. Sameer smiled.

Sameer: Bohat miss kiya is ghar ne tumhe.

Muskan smiled to see Sameer then she looked at the mansion.

Muskan: Maine bhi isay bohat miss kiya.

Sameer smiled. Muskan looked at the entrance and smiled to see her family. Muskan and Sameer looked at each other. Sameer gestured to Muskan that you go first. Muskan smiled and she moved. Sameer was behind her. The Rathore family welcomed Muskan and hugged her. They came inside. Muskan looked at the home then she smiled to see the family. Sameer thinks.

Sameer: ab Muskan.

Muskan and others looked at him.

Sameer: tum thak gai hogi thora rest kar lo.

Vijay: thori dair usay bethne to de.

Sameer and others gave him a look and he understood. Muskan looked at them and they acted normal.

Vijay: Han, han. Han, beta, tum thak gai ho gi na thori dair rest kar lo.

Sameer nodded and when Muskan looked at him, he looked away. Muskan frowned then she smiled.