Chapter 59

When things happen the way we want then we get happy and when things happen opposite to our wishes then we get sad and irritated but we don't know what destiny has planned for us. Maybe it was better for us; it was better than our plan. The same thing was happening with Sameer Singh Rathore.

After the marriage, everything was going well even awesome. They were happy and were enjoying their life with their family but as some time passed, Sameer started to get irritated and frustrated because Muskan was not able to give him enough time. In the morning, they go to the office and then they come home in the evening and came late sometimes. If they get time in between that period then they go to the office of each other to have lunch together. After office hours, Muskan prepares the dinner for the family because she doesn't want to put a burden on Ambika and when she came to the room after the dinner and other work, she looked so tired that Sameer couldn't get the chance to spend time with her and that thing was disturbing him though he understands Muskan's situation and he feels happy that Muskan cares for his family but he also gets irritated when he couldn't get Muskan's time.

Sameer was now clear about his feelings and he wants to take their marriage to the second step. They didn't even consummate their marriage till now. On the wedding night, Dadi got ill and after that, Muskan got busy. One reason for Sameer's frustration is this also that he wants to get close to Muskan and he is not able to say that to her because he got puzzled and conscious and Muskan also got tired so he always drops the idea to talk about that matter.

Days passed like this and Sameer was really frustrated now. Sameer was standing in the room and Muskan came in the room.

Muskan: Sameer, Dinner ready hai.

Sameer: Mujhe bhukh nahi hai.

Muskan frowned.

Muskan: Ab tumhe kya howa?

Muskan came to Sameer who didn't turn to her.

Sameer: kuch nahi.

Muskan thinks.

Muskan: Sameer.

Sameer: Kya, Sameer? Han? Kya, Sameer? Kya kare, Sameer? Kya meri tumhari life main koi value bhi hai?

Muskan was confused.

Sameer: Kyun ke mujhe to koi value nahi dikhai de rahi aur na hi feel ho rahi hai.

Muskan: Sameer...

Sameer cuts her.

Sameer: Jab se humari shadi hoi hai yahi ho raha hai. Hum office jate hain wapis ghar aate hain aur phir kabhi aap ke darshan naseeb howe to howe warna subha aap ko dekhne ka mauka milta hai. Tab bhi, tab bhi aap so rahi hoti hain aur main jogging per jata hun aur jab wapis aata hun to aap room main hi nahi hoti. Phir aap dining table dikhti hain. Yeh, yeh hi ho raha hai tab se.

Muskan was listening to him.

Muskan: Sameer, main janti hun ke main tumhe theek se time nahi de paa rahi. Main bohat busy rehti hun. Sameer, tum to jante ho ke mom ko ab bhi rest ki zarorat hai. Pura din woh kisi na kisi kaam main lagi rehti hain. Breakfast, lunch, dono wahi banati hain aur humare liye bhi bhejti hain office. Ase main, main raat ka dinner bhi na banao yeh to galat hai na. Is ghar ki taraf bhi to meri kuch responsibilities hai.

Sameer: Main kab inkar kar raha hun lekin kuch responsibilities tumhari meri taraf bhi to hain na. Hum honeymoon per bhi nahi gaye.

Muskan was looking at him.

Sameer: Office to hum pehle bhi jate the na lekin ek dusre ko time bhi dete the to ab asa kya howa hai ke hum ek sath waqt nahi bita paa rahe.

Muskan: Tab sirf hum do the. Ab pura parivaar hai. Kaam barha hai aur responsibilities bhi.