Introduction of Characters

Muskan Rajput:

A business person whose life is a complete mess. She belongs to the well-known family of the city but now she is alone. She wants to live a simple life but destiny always plays its game with her. She is beauty with a brain. She lost her mother when she was a child and now her father also went away from her to a place from where no one can come back. She is alone in this cruel world where she is facing hardship and monsters of this world with bravery. She was a simple and sweet girl but the hardship snatched her simplicity and now she is a workaholic person. Only two persons are in her life whom she loves now and is an important part of her life. One is her childhood friend Priya and the other is her best friend Sameer.

Sameer Rathore:

Sameer Singh Rathore is also a business person who also belongs to a well-known family and is also famous because of his hard work. He lives with his family but he felt lonely after the demise of his wife who was his life. Muskan is the only reason of smile, with her, he genuinely smiles else he only acts of being happy in front of his family.

Rathore family:

Vijay Singh Rathore: Sameer's father. He is a humble and kind-hearted person.

Ambika Rathore: Sameer's mother. A housewife. Her life revolves around her family and especially Sameer.

Indaravati Rathore: Sameer's grandmother and head of the family. Sometimes a loving person and sometimes strict.

Priya Abhay Chuhan: Muskan's childhood friend. She loves Muskan as her sister but she is married to a monster who only wants money and beats her brutally.

Here is the short introduction of the characters. More characters will add as the story will progress.