Chapter 58

It was the time of night, the Rathore mansion was decorated beautifully from the inside and outside. People were enjoying themselves at the party.

Muskan was standing in the room and dim lights were switched on. Muskan was shockingly looking at the person because she knew who is he. The person turned to Muskan and Muskan was shocked to see him because it was none other then Sameer. Sameer was looking at the Muskan who looked down and got nervous. Sameer moved to Muskan who was looking down. Sameer stood beside Muskan. Both were standing parallel to each other.  Sameer looked at Muskan who was looking here and there and was clenching her blouse in a fist at her back. Sameer saw Muskan's back then he looked at Muskan. Muskan covered her back with her Dupatta. Sameer saw that.

Muskan: Woh, main, mu, mujhe kuch... mujhe mom ki help ki zarorat hai.

Sameer looked down then he looked at Muskan.

Muskan: main, main jati hun.

Muskan sets her dupatta and she moved but her hand was held. Muskan stopped and she was shocked. Muskan was panting and Sameer turned to her. Sameer moved to Muskan by holding her hand then he held Muskan's arms and stood behind her. Sameer leaned to Muskan's ear.

Sameer whispered: Mere hote howe tumhe kisi aur ke pass jane ki koi zarorat nahi hai.

Muskan's heartbeat was uneven.

Sameer looked at Muskan and her hand which was holding the side of Dupatta. Sameer held Muskan's hand and freed dupatta from her grip. Sameer kept his hand on Muskan's shoulder and slipped the dupatta from her shoulder. Muskan closed her eyes and clenched her dress. Sameer looked at Muskan from behind. Sameer looked at Muskan's back and held the string of the blouse. Sameer put the string in the loop and his hands touched Muskan's back. Muskan squeezed her eyes and tighten the grip on her lehenga. Sameer tied the knot of the blouse. Sameer looked at Muskan and held her arms. Sameer kissed Muskan's back who shivered. Sameer looked at Muskan from behind who was breaking under his effect. Sameer looked at Muskan's neck and he gulped. Sameer hid his face in Muskan's neck and nuzzled there. Muskan stretched her neck and her eyes were closed. She craved for this moment for a long.

Muskan whispered Sameer's name who felt like Muskan spelled something on him and he stood close to Muskan. Muskan was feeling a shiver in her body. Sameer looked at Muskan and he turned her to him with a jerk.

Muskan saw Sameer is looking at her with some desires and it was a shock for her. Muskan knew that now Sameer has accepted her in his life, he has accepted her as his wife. Muskan knew that Sameer wants to move on but she had no idea that he will desire for something like that.

Muskan was looking at Sameer who looked at Muskan's lips. Muskan followed his gaze and she was shocked. She looked at Sameer who gulped to see Muskan's lips and Muskan parted her lips unknowingly. Sameer looked at Muskan and then he looked at Muskan's lips. Sameer cupped Muskan's face and he leaned to Muskan. Muskan saw him near and she closed her eyes. Sameer took it as permission and he moved to her lips. Sameer closed his eyes and he was about to claim Muskan's lips but they heard Ambika who was calling them. They looked there. Muskan moved a step back and Sameer looked at Muskan. Sameer got disappointed.

Sameer looked at Muskan who was looking here and there in embarrassment. They heard the knock on the door. They looked at the door. Sameer again looked at Muskan who was setting her dupatta then Sameer set his coat and goes to open the door. Sameer opened the door and he saw Ambika. Muskan was setting her hair with her hand. Ambika made a face to see them. Muskan came to them and Sameer saw her. Muskan also looked at Sammer and then she looked away in shyness.

Ambika: kya tum dono bhi. Sab guests tum dono ke bare main puch rahe hain aur tum dono yahan ho. Aur Sameer, tu.

Sameer looked at Ambika.